Abu Hamza lost something in Pakistan army experiment

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
7835-256x256x32 (3).png Abu Hamza lost hands in Pakistan army experiment

Abu-Hamza.jpg

Abu Hamza is under custody of US and following are the extracts from his responses to the US court talking about his work for Pakistan army in Lahore city where he lost his hand due to an explosion.
(my commentary is in the parenthesis)

The Arab man was lax with “health and safety,” he said,

(No Shit Sherlock)
and prepared a small container of explosives which “Commander Ilyas” put in a detonator before leaving.

(knowing too well that the guy didnt consider health and safety as relevant for jihadists who had their eyes set on 72 virgins it was only logical to pick up a potentially deadly device)

Abu Hamza said he picked up the device, which was getting hot, but couldn't throw it in the bathroom as previously advised because some bastard was at the sink.

------------ (so he decided to keep it in his hand)

He said he “felt the explosion” and saw blood before falling into a coma. He was taken to a military hospital in Lahore, where he spent a month.

(due to this explosion he lost his hand and one testicle which was picked up by his pet cat and eaten before the ISI guy could pick it up and put in ice to reattach it)

“I was very surprised,” Abu Hamza said, describing how explosives were tested on empty land between two villas outside on the street.

“I was surprised why the neighbors were not complaining or calling the police. They were all army families,” he said.

(because all those people were either deaf or ISI agents or both. deaf ISI agents belonging to army families who didnt report explosions to the police because most of the time they were busy clearing the rubble resulting from the explosions. )

He said the army offered not to round up any more Arab former mujahideen in exchange for his silence.

(naturally they had seen the handiwork of one lax Arab and one curious Arab but the silence clause was too much to ask and Abu Hamza spilled the beans)

“The army said look we're not going to make any more arrests, just don't embarrass us about what happened,” the preacher said.

(really? after all we lax and curious Arabs have done for them and thats what they offer to us? arrest us for what? wait.. am I making a fool out of the US court or the court proceedings are a figment of imagination of US administrations Hollywood branch?)

Abu Hamza lost hands in Pakistan army experiment - World - DAWN.COM

Last edited:
sorry to bump up this thread. i was hoping my Indian friends will bring up this matter to prove the evilness of our army. but anyway

@Xeric @Icarus @BATMAN @batmannow @DESERT FIGHTER @Armstrong
can anyone of you please find out if we still have the practice of using lax Arab bomb makers inside our residence areas that are generally occupied by army families that have blanket gagging clauses to ignore any explosions from curious arabs that result in loss of their heads, arms, testicles etc?

oh a different note, I am waiting for Baku Hram to confess their personal training by ISI under Gen Zahir Islam.

if someone knocks on my door my pet cat runs and hides on the furthest corner in the house, his cat was brave not only she stayed after the explosion but brave enough and sharp enough to aim and grab a fallen testicle

evil pak army experimenting on innocent arabi man.. :bad:
his mental processing power was at maximum before he decided to pick up a ticking bomb. after which poor bastard lost half of his brain power.

imagine what level he is at the moment

following lines are the best
“I was very surprised,” Abu Hamza said,

.. surprised why I lost half of my hand and one nut when the bomb exploded.

ape logic vs Arab terrorist logic

ape... looks at something suspicious and potentially deadly.. warns other apes and changes his path
Arab terrorist .. looks at a curious thing.. picks it up and shakes it feels it getting hot wonders what it is and what to do.. knocks at the toilet where Abdul is having a crap. waits patiently ... looses his hand and is surprised that why the neighbors not calling the police... watches his nut being picked up by the cat.. feels sick and drops unconscious..

side note.. ISI has very lousy agents who not only break their promises but also dnt understand that their neighbors might be having a mental challenge to decide if they should call the police or be quiet due to the explosions just like arab terrorists who are polite enough to wait for their colleagues to take a dump first before they can toss the bomb in the bathroom.

what?

why didnt he through the bomb in the empty space between the two villas occupied by ISI agent families?

well hw could he then find out if the bomb was getting hot or not?

@DESERT FIGHTER I need your analysis mate @Cheetah786 your thoughts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom