What's new

A technical question

AUSTERLITZ

Reaction score
Country
India
Need knowledge of comp tech guys,if say my imageshack account disabled at some time in future or as time goes on older uploaded pics deleted or something will that cancel the pics i uploaded in the site,especially in the battle reports which cost lot of work?
If so i may have to make backup.
Plz inform if u can.
Thanks.

Need knowledge of comp tech guys,if say my imageshack account disabled at some time in future or as time goes on older uploaded pics deleted or something will that cancel the pics i uploaded in the site,especially in the battle reports which cost lot of work?
If so i may have to make backup.
Plz inform if u can.
Thanks.
Are you talking about disabling your acc or just leave it idle?
disabling acc usually lead to severing the account connection and the image, if the server is cached, then chances are the ood pic you updated will still be there, otherwise the pic will be gone

if you leave it idle then you pic will still be there

You can upload image attachments right here on PDF.

How?plz elaborate with steps if u can?

Are you talking about disabling your acc or just leave it idle?
disabling acc usually lead to severing the account connection and the image, if the server is cached, then chances are the ood pic you updated will still be there, otherwise the pic will be gone

if you leave it idle then you pic will still be there

I'm just leaving it idle without as i already have.I was just checking.Thanks.

How?plz elaborate with steps if u can?

I'm just leaving it idle without as i already have.I was just checking.Thanks.

There is an option of upload file in each post box, you can attach your image here

Otherwise you could open a flickr account and you have 1TB space to put you image and even if you disconnect from flick, they will still show as legacy image

@WebMaster sry to bother u but would u plz elaborate on how to upload the images by PDF's own system itself?

Back
Top Bottom