What's new

A policy for ease of business & industrial revolution in Pakistan.

Mr ambassador

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dollar value has increased and public purchasing power has decreased. It is also hitting investors to import industrial machinery on heavy price. There are lots of hurdles for ordinary traders to be industrialist.Therefore, we import and consume more than export and local production. Mostly local business activities revolves our around agriculture sector. There is a solution if the government make a policy in such way that will benefit investors and the country to do easily business to push exports in short time.

So Imran khan should sign a deal with China that Chinese machine manufacturing companies sell out their industrial machinery through our banks on installments. Such as , local Banks sell cars on installment.
I haven’t heard this policy anywhere . I think Pakistan would be the first country in the world where investors will get industrial machinery on installments through banking process. :pakistan:
Local banks should advertise this scheme as they do for car financing loans. Whatsoever be deal and price ,but the first two installment must be minimum and lesser so that investors wont bankrupt .For Kamayb jawan program ,the government should pay interest so that youth become industrialists .it can be a blessing for existing industries to expand their production units . After some period , Chinese machine making industries will shift to Pakistan with increase of demand and supply .I am sure the Chinese companies will agree to sell their machinery instead of keeping them in warehouses for rusting. If not China ,then we should go to Japanese and German companies. There are more options available.

Last edited:
There are no industrial machinery manufacturers left around other than China, unless you are ready to pay 10x the price to Germans or Japanese. FX is by far not the main determinator here, but people wanting to pridefully claim "we have expensive German equipment here."

When I worked abroad, it felt to me as if businessmen had some "yuck factor" dealing with Chinese machinery makers, even though machines matching and exceeding Western alternatives were there, and our sellers were pretty much ready to spoon feed their clients.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom