What's new

A look inside the luxuries of Bagram's air base

darksider

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

i saw glimpses of these luxuries at a US base in Bahrain. where American soldiers were buying fast food at a fast-food restaurant. many of them live near the base in villas and flats without any security.Bahrain is one of the safest place for them.
maybe i will never go to America and the political difference is one thing but personally, the soldiers I met seem nice people.

i saw glimpses of these luxuries at a US base in Bahrain. where American soldiers were buying fast food at a fast-food restaurant. many of them live near the base in villas and flats without any security.Bahrain is one of the safest place for them.
maybe i will never go to America and the political difference is one thing but personally, the soldiers I met seem nice people.
Can’t beat 24/7 mess hall with 4 star hotel level buffet on every few hours. Laundry service (Thx to S.Indians), Massages with Happy ending.
Those on forwards bases had it rough.

Hmm true they give lots of incentives and perks to them and giving easier way for new recruits. And psychological make them in group squards so them treat each other as family.
So even if one of there squadsman is killed they are given incentive to take revenge like missions to demonize the opponents combatant which reduce there later psd.

Soldiers are soldiers they fight for their countries. Policy makers make them look bad

It's a volunteer army so you have to keep them happy.

Back
Top Bottom