What's new

8000 rupees was paid for attacking Peshawar cinema

Dear God! Pakistan needs something to keep the youth busy and not get attracted to shit!

15 year old boy who was captured by police after attack told in court that he was paid 8000 rupees to attack cinema. He was injured in attack and his 2 friends run away from scene.

پشاور : شمع سنیما دھماکے صرف 8 ہزار روپوں کیلئے کئے، ملزم کا اعتراف جرم :: سماء ٹی وی

During Musharraf era the cost of terroism was high becuase 1USD=45PKR, first casuality of Zardari was Pak currency.
Do we not see, why our politicians and media was so keen to get rid of dictator (accused)!

Dear God! Pakistan needs something to keep the youth busy and not get attracted to shit!
There are no jobs, engineered power crisis of Zardari, has rendered many jobless.
People have no food and no character left in them, specially the kids growing up in Zardari's corruption full era.
Only thing which Zardari made in abundance was cable TV and Indian movies.

we hold have thought of it 20 years ago when we stopped paying for yellow schools where every poor kids got free education, when you were selling parks and play grounds to builders.

I think I read somewhere he wasn't from Afghanistan. It's not about jihad but some bad guys taking advantage of poor ppl

I was told by a worker working for my friend that in swat a suicide bomber family gets 60lakh rupee and it was no secret at all. Person I talked to could even proof his claims by making a call from Oslo . And he is a decent person and MA in Islam. He blamed our agencies

we hold have thought of it 20 years ago when we stopped paying for yellow schools where every poor kids got free education, when you were selling parks and play grounds to builders.
You who?

Back
Top Bottom