What's new

7 nominations for film 'BOL', (Asian film festival, london)

SHAMK9

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1 Best Female Actor ....................... HUMAIMA MALIK
2 Best Male Actor ..................... Manzar Sehbai
3 Best Director .................... Shoaib Mansoor
4 Best Film Production ............................................... BOL
5 Best Music Talent in a Film ................. Atif Aslam
6 Best Film ................ Bol
7 Best New Talent ............ Amr Kashmiri

1 Best Female Actor ....................... HUMAIMA MALIK
2 Best Male Actor ..................... Manzar Sehbai
3 Best Director .................... Shoaib Mansoor
4 Best Film Production ............................................... BOL
5 Best Music Talent in a Film ................. Atif Aslam
6 Best Film ................ Bol
7 Best New Talent ............ Amr Kashmiri

which are in competition. who else got the nominations ?

Music Talent, Atif Aslam? does he know how to sing, he is like that be sura :P

thats wt u think, he has an amazing voice talent, lmfao, if u say that in big city like lahore, karachi, u will probably get jumped by his fan girls/boys.
bol songs were pretty good actually

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^^^^^^^
One heck of a movie..deserves to win all 7 and i wish the message in the film becomes a law in every country..."marna hi jurm kyoon hai, paida karna kyoon nahi"(Why is only killing a crime, why is giving birth not a crime when it is clearly evident that you cannot take care of the child)....One of the best movies i have seen...Awesome!!!!!

Seriously wtf man!!!.....Have you actually heard his songs...He is a big hit even in bolywood....Don't trust the jealous losers..they say lot of thing about him..just listen to his songs and then make up your mind...Atif Aslam rocks :yahoo::yahoo:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
One heck of a movie..deserves to win all 7 and i wish the message in the film becomes a law in every country..."marna hi jurm kyoon hai, paida karna kyoon nahi"(Why is only killing a crime, why is giving birth not a crime when it is clearly evident that you cannot take care of the child)....One of the best movies i have seen...Awesome!!!!!
movie was played all over the country, even schools to spread the message

movie was played all over the country, even schools to spread the message
Really?? Wow..that must be a tight slap on all those pathetic orthodox jihadi mentality pigs who are using Islam to cover up their skins...I must say very bold movie....Man i am so glad i joined this forum...I have learned so many things about Pakistan which was home to my ancestors..Otherwise the only source was my grandparents....I wish morons on both sides make visa process a little easy so that i can show my Nani her home where she spent her childhood(one of her wish)...

My favorite scene is when India Pakistan match is going on...lol...so true when the girl says "God must be in a fix...whose side shall he listen...hahahaha."

Really?? Wow..that must be a tight slap on all those pathetic orthodox jihadi mentality pigs who are using Islam to cover up their skins...I must say very bold movie....Man i am so glad i joined this forum...I have learned so many things about Pakistan which was home to my ancestors..Otherwise the only source was my grandparents....I wish morons on both sides make visa process a little easy so that i can show my Nani her home where she spent her childhood(one of her wish)...

My favorite scene is when India Pakistan match is going on...lol...so true when the girl says "God must be in a fix...whose side shall he listen...hahahaha."
yea, even up north, movie had big influence on women here, humaima malik said in an interview that after the movie, women were just crying and fell in her feet because they were soo impressed by her character, u shud bring her over, i hope the visa stuff works out perfectly. the cricket scene was classic, had a good laugh on that one

Back
Top Bottom