What's new

6 in 10 Palestinians reject 2-state solution, survey finds

In Unicorns!
But it`s still never gonna happen.

maybe ..... but Israel will have to shed lot of her blood in future for her existence.......... Arabs will never remain idiot forever!!

maybe ..... but Israel will have to shed lot of her blood in future for her existence.......... Arabs will never remain idiot forever!!

Sure, if they ever get smart enough to understand that they can never defeat Israel, maybe they`ll have a decent life.
Probably not though.

Israel still is light-years ahead in terms of technology compared to the Arabs my friend. Also, don't forget Uncle Sam. The realistic approach is for a state for the Palestinians or something that'll be good for them. Who knows :what:

Israel still is light-years ahead in terms of technology compared to the Arabs my friend. Also, don't forget Uncle Sam. The realistic approach is for a state for the Palestinians or something that'll be good for them. Who knows :what:

zabanya vai, i said IN FUTURE! money talks! Arab sheikhs need to invest their money on infrastructure and technology instead spending them on cars, palaces , women etc. etc.. this is why i call them idiot!!! i can only hope and wish .........

Arabs had their window of opportunity between 1948 and 1973. They failed again and again. Now, that Israel has acquired 200-400 nuclear weapons, a military solution will not bring this conflict to an end.

Arabs had their window of opportunity between 1948 and 1973. They failed again and again. Now, that Israel has acquired 200-400 nuclear weapons, a military solution will not bring this conflict to an end.

^^^^This....:coffee:

Yeah, surely Israel is "light years" ahead of UAE, S.Arabia, Kuwait, Syria, Lebanon, Bahrain, Egypt and all other islam countries.

As for their right to exist, I've said that before - they occupied the area which is rightfully Palestinian.

As for their cops - I'm very afraid, maybe they'll use white phosphorus against me?? Or MOSAD will try to poison me in the ear haha

Israel can only exist as autonomous region part of Egypt. Other solutions are history-desecration.

Back
Top Bottom