What's new

50China's National Day military parade in 50 years

what a waste of people's tax money...and a true superpower needs not such a showing off...

what a waste of people's tax money...and a true superpower needs not such a showing off...
It is not for foreigners. It is a warning to ordinary Chinese as to who is the real wielder of power in China, and it is not the people.

峰回路转;428430 said:
People can not live only for money
I will not forward to the show! This is a proud!

the job of millitary force are to beat the vetnam in the south sea, A3 in ZangNan and to prevent MD to aid WW, not just posing as a model in front of tian'anmen.

the job of millitary force are to beat the vetnam in the south sea, A3 in ZangNan and to prevent MD to aid WW, not just posing as a model in front of tian'anmen.

The construction of a military parade. Spirit level. How the soul of an army did not fight! War is to the dead. What forces soldiers to face death. Wages and benefits to you? There is no spiritual building! The army will be the slack.
Military parade and military operations do not conflict!
I would like to sleep. Good night!

"what a waste of people's tax money...and a true superpower needs not such a showing off... "

it doesnt happen all that often but yes its expansive but i do enjoying seeing military parades and the stuff them put on show

"It is not for foreigners. It is a warning to ordinary Chinese as to who is the real wielder of power in China, and it is not the people."

relax, it is suppose to show the foreigners some transparency. and the people as far as i know (in my family and friends) are looking forward to seeing this

"what a waste of people's tax money...and a true superpower needs not such a showing off... "

it doesnt happen all that often but yes its expansive but i do enjoying seeing military parades and the stuff them put on show

"It is not for foreigners. It is a warning to ordinary Chinese as to who is the real wielder of power in China, and it is not the people."

relax, it is suppose to show the foreigners some transparency. and the people as far as i know (in my family and friends) are looking forward to seeing this

i prefer nuclear U-boats or ac carriers to such a showing off.

i prefer nuclear U-boats or ac carriers to such a showing off.

dont have A/C's yet....i know im waiting too

the SSBN's were a part of the PLAN celebration a while ago

with that said, it still be nice to know with new in aerospace and ground forces

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom