What's new

2nd prototype of-tapas 201 rustom ii all set for 1st flight

I: Let's give this a try.
P: You will fail. Again. :D
I: Hope not. How have you been?
P: I have never failed.
I: How many times did you try?

P walks away. :coffee:

You know I was watching this documentary about the Space Shuttle, in which Capt. John Young comments about the first ever flight, STS 1 ''If anybody thinks they can statistically predict when something with two million parts is going to fail, they should be smoking something they shouldn't be''.

I have no idea what these trolls who predict the failure of every Indian aerospace vehicle, albeit without the application of any kind of statistical techniques are smoking. It must be something very strong, though. :lol:

You know I was watching this documentary about the Space Shuttle, in which Capt. John Young comments about the first ever flight, STS 1 ''If anybody thinks they can statistically predict when something with two million parts is going to fail, they should be smoking something they shouldn't be''.

I have no idea what these trolls who predict the failure of every Indian aerospace vehicle, albeit without the application of any kind of statistical techniques are smoking. It must be something very strong, though. :lol:

With attitude like this no wonder only paint factories flourish there. With most of the R&D going in to find obscure names from old books.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom