What's new

15 pakistani killed by Al Qaeda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killing One human is Equal to Killing Whole Humanity , Saving one human life is equal to saving whole humanity

simple RIP is not enough...

pakistani army is more than capable of handling these terrorists.....dunno wat is stopping them....pakistan is a country with economic potential....these terrorists are hampering it badly

i hope this ends as soon as possible ...

rest in peace

pakistani army is more than capable of handling these terrorists.....dunno wat is stopping them....pakistan is a country with economic potential....these terrorists are hampering it badly

rest in peace
Pakistan host USA terrorists and help zionist saudis, this is how they are thanked

You will fight eternally Al Qaeda is you continue like that and not attacking JEW USA

Killing One human is Equal to Killing Whole Humanity , Saving one human life is equal to saving whole humanity
This sentence is wise but does not make much sense

R.I.P. to the Pakistanis killed. Remember Saudi Arabia is the main financier and backer of al Qaeda and the creator of al Qaeda ideology. So whenever a Saudi comes to Pakistan with a bag of money, remember death and misery always follow. Saudi Arabia does the same thing to other Arab countries.

rest in peace

Pakistani army is capable

But our civilian leaders and our media is not

and army cannot fight without support from civilian leaders and media

R.I.P. to the Pakistanis killed. Remember Saudi Arabia is the main financier and backer of al Qaeda and the creator of al Qaeda ideology. So whenever a Saudi comes to Pakistan with a bag of money, remember death and misery always follow. Saudi Arabia does the same thing to other Arab countries.

Both Saudia nd Irani Mullahs Ayatullahs are spreading their dastardly sick ideology in Pakistan

It is time for Pakistanis to ditch all sectarian Mullahs and not just one kind

Because that will keep sectarianism live

This money corrupts governm
Pakistani army is capable

But our civilian leaders and our media is not

and army cannot fight without support from civilian leaders and media

Both Saudia nd Irani Mullahs Ayatullahs are spreading their dastardly sick ideology in Pakistan

It is time for Pakistanis to ditch all sectarian Mullahs and not just one kind

Because that will keep sectarianism live
But the Saudis have more money and influence, and thanks to the Saudis Pakistan will forever be linked to Osama bin laden and al Qaeda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom