10 reasons why you should NOT marry a Pakistani man

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
10 reasons why you should NOT marry a Pakistani man – The Express Tribune Blog

19741-Marryingapakistanimancover-1386410587-775-640x480.jpg

1. ‘Ammi jaan’ – the famous monster-in… I mean mother-in-law. She is the idolised queen of the domestic domain, ‘lovingly’ referred to as Ammi jaan. Her precise duties can vary from lovingly criticising you in front of your husband, taunting you with scathing remarks while your husband is not around and haunting you in the middle of the night, even in the privacy of your own bedroom!

She will not forgive you for the smallest of mistakes and enjoys watching you squirm in your chair, embarrassed.She will not allow you to change anything in the house, even though the ‘you’re just like my daughter’ line has been thrown at you; not even the brand of tea that she uses, so don’t try it! The reason will probably be as simple as, ‘well that has been the tea brand in the house for years’!

When you marry him, you will bid farewell to the thought of drinking your favourite tea forever because when she dies, your husband will tell you that the tea brand she brought reminds him of her and so will be the only one brought into the house despite her not being there anymore!

As a mother-in-law in Pakistan, she also holds the divine right of telling you exactly what she thinks of your relationship with your husband (her son first) and will offer all kinds of unsolicited advice, whether you want it or not. It is just part and parcel of the legacy of being a Pakistani mother-in-law.

Remember: your misery is her delight; your win is her war!

2. You must compromise on everything. Your husband will not, but you must. Of course, you must never let him feel like you are unhappy because then he will get hurt and being blinded by the pain of the ‘unfair pressure’ you put on him, will be left with no choice but to divorce you – possibly via a text saying,

“I divorce you, I divorce you, I divorce you.”

And tadaa, you’re divorced.

3. To marry this highly eligible bachelor you must impress him. No, not with your good looks, charm or personality, this pauper… erm… prince will give you a long list of wants! This will be the dowry you bring with you. Your in-laws will want air-conditioners, refrigerators, kitchen utensils, cars, motorbikes and possibly even your nightie. Apparently they never had any of those things before his highness met you. But don’t take this lightly at all, there can, and have been, huge fights over dowry; sometimes, in a rage of greed they burn you or even kill you for not bringing that last toothpick left in your house!

4. You will have to live with over a dozen other people in a small, cramped house. Your husband will never leave his beloved ‘mummy’ to live with you in a separate house.

Momma’s boy, you say? That’s an understatement.

Not only do you live with his parents, you share space with his three other brothers and their families. Everyone wants to know whats the latest with your relationship, and you will haveto tell everyone what, why, when and how because, after all, they are family and you must not hide anything from them. Besides that, they are in your face all the time anyway, so if you don’t tell them, they will find out!

What did you just say? Privacy? I am sorry, I do not believe he has ever heard of it or knows the meaning of that word.

5. You say you want to go meet that friend from college? Sure thing! He’s a boy? Don’t you dare step out that door! You, dear ladies, will be his property and he will not ‘allow’ you to hang out with male friends (only immodest girls do that). Do not pester him into letting you go for a movie with your friends because this may result in him calling you all sorts of names, from dogs and cats to mothers and fathers – or, he will go crying to his mother, who will sympathise with all her heart and this little tête-à-tête will result in him texting you,

“Do you want a divorce? Do you want a divorce? Do you want a divorce?”

6. You will not have a say in family planning; your body is his asset now. He will decide everything; starting from when you will have babies to how many you will have. If he could, he would program you into delivering his choice of gender too.

It really is very sweet that you thought that the little bundle of joy is your baby too, but don’t worry, it will be your baby when it comes to bathing, cooking, cleaning, teaching and putting it to sleep; at all other times, the father is the ‘big daddy’.

Oh, you thought it was a collective effort and he would help you raise the child too? Please, he’s doing enough favours paying for the child’s education and well-being! Don’t expect him to wake up in the middle of the night and change diapers — that is a lowly job meant only for wives to do.

7. You will be expected to act in a proper and dignified manner at all times. You must kill the child inside you and remember you cannot be seen roaming about the house in your pyjamas or just relaxing, even if the house is empty; it is disrespectful to the ghosts living in the house. Obviously, if it offends ghosts it would offend his family and that would be a grave sin.

You don’t understand? Oh you’ve always been like this and he knew you before he married you? Well tough luck sister, that was then and this is now. Stop being yourself, it was cute then, he can’t stand it now.

8. You will not have a share in your husband’s property while his parents are alive. You will have to wait until they expire; with your luck, they might just outlive you.

9. You must do all the household chores yourself; do not expect any help from your husband. Helping you will hurt his masculinity and ego. It is your absolute duty to make sure the house is well looked after and that his mother does not have to move an inch! Please do not be under the false impression that you got married to become his wife, you are just his mother’s assistant.

10. You must not do anything to offend him. Do not ever suspect him of extramarital affairs; do not let him know that he has bad breath and that he snores. He will threaten you with divorce every time you dare to speak out.

Still if you really, really have to marry a Pakistani man, then it would be best to think of yourself as his puppet. Let him do whatever he wants, do not speak without his permission, do not react without his permission, in fact, do not breathe without his permission – and you will be fine. I think.​

Its too old. I started this thread a long time ago. If you want to open such thread to troll then here you go...

You know what?? This was posted by an Indian girl.

Why I Will Never Marry An Indian

Indian men are assholes in relationships... At least almost all the ones I have encountered.

Whenever I imagined myself with a partner, I always, always pictured him to be a non-Indian man. I have always had this very, very bad image of Indian men because I have seen and met only a few (a number I can just count with one hand) of them who could be called "humane". Let me elaborate.

Since childhood, Indian men are put on a pedestal. They are the higher sex. When they are born, there is a celebration in the house because the penis that is going to pass on the legacy of the house is born. They are given better treatment and respect that girls never get. They are the apple of their mothers' eyes who treat them like a prince. They also notice their fathers being treated as kings at home. So, they grow up to be these men who think that women are doormats.

They do not know how to respect and treat a woman with love and care. They do not acknowledge that she is a human too. She isn't a fucking robot who cooks, cleans, takes care of your children and brings money to the table! Indian men do not like it when their women have financial independence. Even if the women work, they should always make less than the man so that his ego is not hurt. On the other side, if the woman does not work at all, she is made to feel like since she is doing nothing that adds to the income, she is basically useless.

post2.jpg

If the husband ever has to change locations due to a transfer in his job, the wife has to leave everything and go along with him. If the woman gets a similar opportunity, she will have to turn it down because her husband will not be moving just for her.

Indian men think that their wives are inferior to them. This is because of the way they were raised and they see the sex discrimination all around them - how he is treated versus his sisters, how his father treats his mother etc. Some assholes even find it funny to insult their wives in front of others thinking that it is funny and others will think of them as "the stud". Yeah, it's not funny and you are insulting your better half. You are just an asshole.

Also, just because you are men, it does not mean that you know more. Even with less education than their partners, these husbands treat their wives like crap. Which is fucking annoying to see! Hello, the woman married below her level and you are trying to up her?

I have never seen an Indian man taking the side of his partner and saying that his partner is right and he is standing by her. No fucking way. It's always the wife's fault and she has to deal with her problems. She will never find her husband beside her. But in case, her husband has a problem, she of course is expected to let go of everything at hand and rush to him. And have you ever seen an Indian man take care of his baby/babysit while the mother is out with friends? No. It's always the woman who has to take care of the children as if he has no contribution at all in the process. But if the wife isn't able to conceive, that's another hell for her.

Last but not the least, how Indian men treat their mothers versus how they treat their wives. So, these mothers treat their sons like princes and one day, their prince marries another girl. The mothers cannot handle this and go all bat-shit crazy. Daughter-in-laws are treated like second hand goods. So, what do our Indian men do about it when their mothers treat their wives badly? Nothing. They do not have the balls to stand up to their mothers and tell them to shove it.

post.jpg

So whom do we blame for all of this? The way the men are brought up by their mothers? The way society encourages this kind of behaviour Or the wife who tolerates his bullshit? I say that everything contributes to turning Indian men into the SOBs they are now. Since it doesn't look like this is going to change anytime soon, I shall steer away from getting too close to any Indian man.
PS: I have not replied to most of the comments that agree with my point of view. Sometimes you say it better than I do and I thank you for reading the post and commenting. I really do value your support.

What the hell? In Islam the male gives the woman the dowry!

Besides, most Pakistanis don't live with their parents unless:
- really rich and have a massive family house
- really poor, and can't afford to live separately
- village people
Most Pakistanis have multiple children anyway, so at times one sibling takes care of the parents, while at other times others do so.

This article is hogwash.

What the hell? In Islam the male gives the woman the dowry!

Besides, most Pakistanis don't live with their parents unless:
- really rich and have a massive family house
- really poor, and can't afford to live separately
Most Pakistanis have multiple children anyway, so at times one sibling takes care of the parents, while at other times others do so.

This article is hogwash.

yup. indians still don't know about Pakistanis

Pakistani women cricket team of T-20 World Cup just lost to Indian women team = Lol

^ An April fool's joke?

Thank God; I almost thought the OP was a bigoted retard with nothing better to do but post a desperate article to ridicule a culture oh so very similar to their own. I'm sorry OP :smitten:

^ An April fool's joke?

Thank God; I almost thought the OP was a bigoted retard with nothing better to do but post a desperate article to ridicule a culture oh so very similar to their own. I'm sorry OP :smitten:

No , its ok.

Replace Pakistani with Indian in the article and it will apply almost in full except for the divorce part.

^ An April fool's joke?

@third eye , ne aap ko April Fool Banaya.

Pakistan men are best because most of them work hard in western countries but never ask their women to earn and contribute towards finacial responsibilities. Some of them become workholic in this process of giving good life to their wives and children, they are very family oriented and faithful often stick with one wife for the rest of their life :D

And if we talk about negative then they are bit possessive and conservative compare to western ..yea gori ne bola tha

Back
Top Bottom