What's new

10 Indian security men killed by Naxals

53fd

New Recruit

Reaction score
RAIPUR: In the second brazen attack in as many days, Naxals today blew up an anti-landmine vehicle, killing 10 security personnel in Chhattisgarh's Dantewada district.

The anti-landmine vehicle of the security forces was approaching a bridge near Gatan village when the Naxals triggered a powerful blast and opened indiscriminate fire on them, police said.

Seven Special Police Officers (SPO) and three police jawans were killed when their vehicle was tossed in the air by the powerful blast, they said.

Three of the injured have been rushed to a hospital in Bastar district headquarter.

The Naxals had yesterday opened indiscriminate fire near the camp of Chhattisgarh Armed Force in Naraynpur district, killing four jawans and leaving another injured.

Naxals blow up anti-landmine vehicle, 10 security men dead - The Times of India

RIP to the dead.

RIP dead.
Sorry to Indians...India facing same problem as Pakistan.

RIP dead.
Sorry to Indians...India facing same problem as Pakistan.

The difference is Pakistan is in a state of war against the menace of Terrorism.
Casualties are thus expected in a war and there is no ifs and buts about it.
India on the other hand has several insurgent and separatist movements taking toll of it's security personal, yet the Indians will vehemently deny the issues. Any ways, RIP to the deceased.

Bilal bhai, mere gaon (village) mein 2 bande current lagne se mar gaye the kal. News mein nahi aaya he, to maine socha, aap kai dino se search kar ke Indian died, indian killed waali news post kar rahe ho. Is pe bhi ek naya thread open kar do please.

The Special Police officers, I believe, are tribals recruited to fight the Maoists. Maoists are killing the same people that they claim to fight for.

The Special Police officers, I believe, are tribals recruited to fight the Maoists. Maoists are killing the same people that they claim to fight for.

Maoist never attack their own people. It was Congress who dropped arms to kill own people.

After Ramleela Massacre, I am declaring my full moral and political support to Naxal movements in India. F*ck this puppet democracy. :tup:

Maoist never attack their own people. It was Congress who dropped arms to kill own people.

After Ramleela Massacre, I am declaring my full moral and political support to Naxal movements in India. F*ck this puppet democracy. :tup:

Ye kab hua?

the ''single biggest threat to india'' as per PM Singh

im surprised to see how lenient they've been on the Chairman Maoists. After this incident it brings it to 35 jawans shot dead or blown up by naxals in a little more than 2 weeks .

RIP and good luck to indian in dealing with these insurgencies and seperatist groups.

rip to the dead, india is also facing worst terrorism, hope the naxals are not supported by ISI

Bilal bhai, mere gaon (village) mein 2 bande current lagne se mar gaye the kal. News mein nahi aaya he, to maine socha, aap kai dino se search kar ke Indian died, indian killed waali news post kar rahe ho. Is pe bhi ek naya thread open kar do please.

this is defense forum, if your a$$ is blown up by your worst fart, its not a indian defense issue

The difference is Pakistan is in a state of war against the menace of Terrorism.
Casualties are thus expected in a war and there is no ifs and buts about it.
India on the other hand has several insurgent and separatist movements taking toll of it's security personal, yet the Indians will vehemently deny the issues. Any ways, RIP to the deceased.

No body ever denies the Naxalite problem. But you Pakistanis bring up separatist movements that are not an issue, example being Khalistan. And you guys make the Naxalite movement in India seem similar to the communist revolution in China.

hope the naxals are not supported by ISI

I highly doubt ISI has anything to do with it.

India has to tighten security of its strategic sites and world must pointed out concern over threat which India is facing inside and could be real threat for sensitive military sites. India's enemy is not Pakistan but internal extremism and separatists movements.

Back
Top Bottom