What's new

Zindagi channel to discontinue Pak shows: Zee head Subhash Chandra

But your besharam people will never stop watching bollywood movies and serials. Habits die hard. They will watch Indian movies through pirated DVDs.
Even then it is good, at least the money won't go to India and then used for buying weapons bullets to kill innocent Kashmiri people. I don't even buy any Indian origin products here in USA now like spices etc.

Good development. Would love to see Pakistan banning Indian content from its Cable networks and Cinema, in response to this.

This would automatically promoted sale of pirated DVDs of Indian movies economically hitting Indian Bollywood Industry.

View attachment 337840

By banning Indian movies you people will be left with only Good quality Hollywood Movies and few Good Pakistani Movies.

I totally support your point of view. Ban Bollywood

Influence of American culture will be better for your future generations rather than the Sh1tty Bollywood stuff :devil:
Hollywood movies are by faaaaaaaaaaar a better choice despite the fact the USA uses it as a propaganda and mind control tool but still it makes for a high quality entertainment. And why I hate Indian movies
  1. They use to preach Hindu rituals and religion in almost all of their movies
  2. Anti-Pakistan and anti-Muslim content
  3. There is no substance and original content...most of the theme, story, etc is third grade copy
  4. Boring and predictable ......Indian movies are formula films, Indians can't write intriguing and engaging content
  5. Unrealistic and cringe worthy .... They can start dancing middle of no where for no reason
  6. Vulgarity and lewdness; since Indian writer's can't produce a good script, they use vulgarity, sex scenes, and item numbers
  7. Profanity: Indian movies are totally crappy pieces of shit filled with profanity and degenerate culture of India
  8. Degrading women; Women is portrayed as a sex object and her life's sole aim is to get the man she loves whether she has to do seductive dancing and other degrading moves and actions.
  9. Bad cinematography; The colors are extremely contrasty, punchy and distasteful ....a total stress on the eyes
  10. Except for the lead actor and actress, the rest of caste is ugly and a stress on eyes...even the lead or just ok and over-rated
  11. Quality of acting is below par any standard production in Hollywood and Pakistani drama
These are just few of the reasons, I do not like Indian content and refrain from watching and I discussed and gathered this knowledge from a lot of keen cine-goers and / or movie lovers. By the way, the recent crap revival of Pakistani movies does not form a alternative since most of points I stated above are applicable to most of them and I just trailers of some them and I didn't any of the crap. Both India and Pakistan cannot produce a good sci-fi movie in a thousand years....so Hollywood is the only source for that :)

Sorry I haven't !!!

But only this week I saw one of the bold theme movie ; Amitabh's "PINK"

If you can tell me any Pakistani movie which can change the society for better, I will definitely watch :-)
Bol

Hollywood movies are by faaaaaaaaaaar a better choice despite the fact the USA uses it as a propaganda and mind control tool but still it makes for a high quality entertainment. And why I hate Indian movies
  1. They use to preach Hindu rituals and religion in almost all of their movies
  2. Anti-Pakistan and anti-Muslim content
  3. There is no substance and original content...most of the theme, story, etc is third grade copy
  4. Boring and predictable ......Indian movies are formula films, Indians can't write intriguing and engaging content
  5. Unrealistic and cringe worthy .... They can start dancing middle of no where for no reason
  6. Vulgarity and lewdness; since Indian writer's can't produce a good script, they use vulgarity, sex scenes, and item numbers
  7. Profanity: Indian movies are totally crappy pieces of shit filled with profanity and degenerate culture of India
  8. Degrading women; Women is portrayed as a sex object and her life's sole aim is to get the man she loves
  9. Bad cinematography; The colors are extremely contrasty, punchy and distasteful ....a total stress for eyes
  10. Except for the lead actor and actress, the rest of caste is ugly and a stress on eyes...even the lead or just ok and over-rated
  11. Quality of acting is at below par any standard production in Hollywood and Pakisani drama
These are just few of the reasons, I do not like Indian content and refrain from watching and I discussed and gathered this knowledge from a lot of keen cine-goers and / or movie lovers. By the way, the recent crap revival of Pakistani movies does not form a alternative since most of points I stated above are applicable to most of them and I just trailers of some them and I didn't any of the crap. Both India and Pakistan cannot produce a good sci-fi movie in a thousand years....so Hollywood is the only source for that :)

You have to be in business if you want to improve.

Even if movies being produced are not up to the mark

But if you stop producing them then you have already lost any chance of producing anything good in future !!

We sing your songs lmao, it is you guys who write all of your lyrics in "URDU" and no last time I went to cinema, there was a choice between Bajrangi Bhaijan or Karachi se lahore, now I'll leave it up to your imagination to guess which one I watched. Although I was more interested to find corner seats. :angel:

Dont give me more reasons to laugh on your country, I am not commenting on Individual but as a whole or general.

Now go and check collections of both movies in Pakistan :rofl:

Now Since our government couldn't do anything it's now left with this. Anyway a stupid move from the Zee guys. The Pakistanis should now band Bollywood in their country

Back
Top Bottom