What's new

‘Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi guarded by Pak commandos, living in safe house near Lahore’

Already done. Some reason your best allies USA confirmed it and China kept quite after going through the evidences.

Some reason right?
Are you sure he isn't provided with a personal jacuzzi, 24/7 room service and the occasional massage with all of that ? :unsure:

India says we've provided incriminating evidence against the guy....Pakistan says its either non admissible or there is nothing there - Can't we both take this to the International Court of Justice and be done with it once and for all ?

Unless of course the objective isn't really to get justice for the victims of the dastardly attack on 26/11 but to extract maximum possible PR mileage from it ?

Har pagal admi doosrey ko paagal hey kehta hai
I replied to your quotes.
Well when you started mixing the subjects , that moment i should stop myself to reply you.
The basic difference is our education and society,otherwise pagal to hum sab hai. koi religion ke naam pe pagal to koi ladki ke naam pe pagal

The basic difference is our education and society,otherwise pagal to hum sab hai. koi religion ke naam pe pagal to koi ladki ke naam pe pagal

App ki Baat per .

th

Already done. Some reason your best allies USA confirmed it and China kept quite after going through the evidences.

Some reason right?

Then I suppose taking Pakistan to the ICJ or the ICC wouldn't be much of an issue if the 'evidence' is as incriminating as you suggest it to be !

So....when are we leaving for the Hague ?

Then I suppose taking Pakistan to the ICJ or the ICC wouldn't be much of an issue if the 'evidence' is as incriminating as you suggest it to be !

So....when are we leaving for the Hague ?
Tried that during Kargil fiasco. You successfully were acquitted of an act which you committed.. I still remember how you guys on PDF during 2005-6 blame Indians to be liar and were sure bout your armed forces of not being involved.

We all know how Musharraf himself disappointed you guys by exposing the ground truth.

We cud have repeated the same process this time too. But now we know how to deal with terrorist nations. :)

And rightly so its been very successful till date.

Man, he was within the surroundings or neighborhood of military office or whatever, if he is not hidden, u accept pakistani military is so incapable to put a close surveillance within its office premises.

Yes but it also tells you how insignificant he had become after Pakistan and US dismantled the Al-Qaida in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

For the US he was just a war trophy. An idea to sell home that US got what it went for. Dont forget the Iraq decable where US and its allies kept lying for more than a decade on WMD and then found nothing in Iraq. They wanted something face saving in Afghanistan invasion.

Osama mattered to US not to Pakistan.

But since you are an Indian and a stupid report from Indian media is followed even more foolish comments from Indian public, it makes little sense to try to convince you.

Tried that during Kargil fiasco. You successfully were acquitted of an act which you committed.. I still remember how you guys on PDF during 2005-6 blame Indians to be liar and were sure bout your armed forces of not being involved.

We all know how Musharraf himself disappointed you guys by exposing the ground truth.

We cud have repeated the same process this time too. But now we know how to deal with terrorist nations. :)

And rightly so its been very successful till date.

So in other words the evidence won't hold in court and you'd much rather draw endless political and PR mileage from it than to see the evidence you provided be examined by an independent and impartial arbitrator - Hmmmnnn....figured as much !

So in other words the evidence won't hold in court and you'd much rather draw endless political and PR mileage from it than to see the evidence you provided be examined by an independent and impartial arbitrator - Hmmmnnn....figured as much !
Then tell me how did Pakistan get acquitted for Kargil fiasco?

Or even now you will argue that Pak army was not involved, like you guys did after Kargil war?

Point is simple. You guys are desperate for things which you can play around with and we aren't gonna give you that.

Back
Top Bottom