What's new

Zain Khan & Air Marshal (R) Masood Akhtar | Tactical Talk

Indian Navy is probing and spying in Gwader aera.

The Submarine came to win 12km of the coastline

Indian Navy destroyers frigates and Subs are carrying cruise missles like BRAHMOS with range of 300km now AND developing new version with range 600km

This means almost certainly BOTH KRACHI (JUST LIKE IN 1971) & GWADER will be a legitate target for india,s very impressive navy,

For me the most powerful of all 3 services now based on current and near future weapons about tom enter service

Intersting he choses to name J20 as our future fifth generation acquisition rather than j31. I wonder what is being planned and why all of a sudden the J20 is a possible acquisition?
A

Intersting he choses to name J20 as our future fifth generation acquisition rather than j31. I wonder what is being planned and why all of a sudden the J20 is a possible acquisition?
A

Interesting point made .. each one of them say a different thing.

Bismillah ir Rahman ar Raheem

I don't doubt he was probably a good pilot or administrator, but he talks a lot and does not say much - comes off seeming rather vacuous. Maybe trained that way to not reveal anything under interrogation by a talk show host. I wouldn't put much stock in his claims for the J-20 - he is most likely out of touch with what is going on currently.

Anyway, sorry for the rant - I don't see the PAF being sold the J-20 and don't know why they would want it given the AL-31s, canards, and not much agility beyond what the FC-31 can be improved to - won't start on range and endurance here. The Chinese would probably like to not part with its more advanced stealth coatings. However, too little data to process yet and analyze the situation effectively.

Hifz u kum Allah

Back
Top Bottom