What's new

Zaid Hamid powerful message to Chief Justice ,General Kiyani.

LOL, I think ZH is still a virgin and is very frustrated

What to say, just feel pity !!

Was feeling bored, now after this lal topi show again ready to work :partay:

Last edited:
Yes I do but thats what i come across Pakistanis who dont treat Indians as their co-cultured. There are so many who are adamant to prove by hook or crook to segregate themselves away from India forever Historically and racially too.

Now if i find such people, its natural to ignore sentiments of land and our similar cultures.

Indians has always treated Pakistani as Indians (ie. Indian Subcontinental with Indian cultured people). This is our idea of Akhand Bharat where Bharat culture comes together and live in harmony. It doesnt in any way mean we will take over Pakistan and make it India.

Even Nepal, Bhutan, Burma have friendly relations and are part of Indian Subcontinent. did we even talk bout taking them over?

I only wish Pakistanis understand their roots. Roots decide race, culture and tradition and not religion. So no need to get apprehensive and reject your roots just for the sake of religion.

Good point. For Indians, all the Indian subcontinent is a part of Akhand Bharat. Everything in the Indian subcontinent is eminent from great Indian civilisation more than 5000 years back. So for us Pakistanis (in that matter bangladeshis, nepalis etc) are also Indians.

In a 2007 interview he repeatedly stressed that Pakistanis will land on the Moon in 5 years (ie, 2012)!! And Pakistan will be the center of world governance where all decisions would be made (ie, by 2012)!! And Pakistan will be the 'Super Power of the world - I GUARANTEE YOU' (ie, by 2012)!!!! Jeeeeezz! :omghaha:

Don't believe me? Here.....

Someone desperately needs to see a psychiatrist....And it ain't me!!!! :P

Well; it may be "Lal-Topi's" White Mule, then?
After having lived around him for so long.........

Well i myself is a liberal secular and i don,t agree with zaid hamid,s religious speeches and holy religious war theories but i do like him on the basis nationalism and patriotism .What he is saying about propaganda and proxy war,s against pakistan and the foreign involvement in pakistan is quite true .

Well i myself is a liberal secular and i don,t agree with zaid hamid,s religious speeches and holy religious war theories but i do like him on the basis nationalism and patriotism .What he is saying about propaganda and proxy war,s against pakistan and the foreign involvement in pakistan is quite true .
Also some times i like his comedy))

I like Pak Army but I don't like Zaid hamid I think zaid hamid 's kinds people is the deception of army and pakistan It's my thought I salute GEN kyani and great person Iftkahr chaoudhri ,,,,,jab koi pasd hota hai to us ki kadar nai hoti jane ke baad ihsas hota hai ye kitna acha tha We never forget you Cj

I like Pak Army but I don't like Zaid hamid I think zaid hamid 's kinds people is the deception of army and pakistan It's my thought I salute GEN kyani and great person Iftkahr chaoudhri ,,,,,jab koi pasd hota hai to us ki kadar nai hoti jane ke baad ihsas hota hai ye kitna acha tha We never forget you Cj

CJ? What happen to him did he resign too?

BTW Welcome to PDF.

Now seriously. Have you watched his speeches? He has a solution for all of Pakistan's problems and he does sound extremely patriotic as Razzie pointed out. I like this guy. His ideology is way too profound for some of the Pakistanis but it makes sense overall. He could spiral Pakistan to great heights. Who knows, even leader of the Caliphate ?

Seems like you watch Zaid Hamid more than Pakistanis themselves.

Obsession much?

Back
Top Bottom