What's new

Zaid Hamid on Wagah Border

Sir I am talking about Muslims and as Ummah we own all the success and proudly tells our children about them

So you tell your children how their ancestors were defeated and then converted by foreign invaders that came from Afghanistan and beyond? No wonder Pakistani dont like Afghans much

When he will reach Delhi with flag of Islam INSHALLAH you can ask him there

INSHALLAH!!!

By the way are you him or just his follower? Would you come as well please... I know a very good place I can take you guys and trust me you will enjoy... though they will enjoy more... but promise you will continue your hatredness between India and Pakistan there as well... though we all want peace and love with Pakistani bhai's... we won't mind an odd humor.

Anyways why should Pakistan have all the fun... I beg please give us some too... please please please.

INSHALLAH!!!

By the way are you him or just his follower? Would you come as well please... I know a very good place I can take you guys and trust me you will enjoy... though they will enjoy more... but promise you will continue your hatredness between India and Pakistan there as well... though we all want peace and love with Pakistani bhai's... we won't mind an odd humor.

Anyways why should Pakistan have all the fun... I beg please give us some too... please please please.
I see the same reaction again and again which people gave when all Muslim conquerors conquered India that they can't capture it they are stupid and they are funny bla bla bla and than the whole world saw how India was destroyed again and again by great Muslim warriors

When he will reach Delhi with flag of Islam INSHALLAH you can ask him there
Condition apply:

1. Obtains a proper visa.
2. No flags of foreign countries allowed.
3. No indulging in claptrap and nonsensical twaddle.
4. Partake as a clown in at least one entertainment event in the Bombay Circus.

Cheers! :drag:

I see the same reaction again and again which people gave when all Muslim conquerors conquered India that they can't capture it they are stupid and they are funny bla bla bla and than the whole world saw how India was destroyed again and again by great Muslim warriors

hmmm... you wear a red hat right?

Back
Top Bottom