What's new

Zaid Hamid: Final Press Release On Yusuf ‘Kazzab’ Issue

now that's called twisting, I just posted what he said, thats it, i never said anything by myself

Bhai itni shadeed nafrat kyon? What ZH usually pointed out in his addresses is mostly the same ills our Nation is facing as a whole...his rhetoric at times goes to extreme BUT that does NOT make him the epitome of HATE...Not able to comprehend where this HATE is stemming from...?

Haters will find a reason to bring him down... What is his crime? He stood by the country & the army when these elite political coward parties were busy selling Pakistan.. He exposed these CHOR and their corruption. He revealed the game plan of RAW, CIA and their involvement in spreading terrorism through TTP, BLA and other terror organisation. Now Pak army openly admit that RAW & other intelligence agencies are involved behind the terrorist activities.

Is he being hated in Pakistan for telling the truth? Get a life people. I am not including Indians here.. Their a*s burning is understood.

Sir, I am very much clear on the subject of Blasphemy and your fake belongings to Yusaf Kazzab. You did mention the paganness of a person who does pretend to be a prophet or even tries to announce the false rank. But sir, you did not call Yusaf kazzab this all(by his name) which was really required because people were and are still trying to betray(even deny) your mission by this false(as I beleive) information. please clear me on that.
Salute you.
I understand we must all be clear like you
actually I am willing to go one step further and put a slate around my neck making all similar declarations about Shia , Hazaras, Ahmedis, Hindus and Klingons,

our life as a devout and pure Muslims wont be completed until this issue is not clarified every time when a devout Muslim of pure Conscience and piety will demand to know that.

I ask all devout Muslims, have you made your declaration re Yousaf "Kazzab"? if you havent then you should repent and you must know that everything you are doing is haram and will become automatically haram next time when someone demands you clarify yourself.
I am just slapping my self and resending actually I put my hand in my mouth and vomited all my food because I had not called Yousaf Kazzab a Kazzab the moment I read the post. now I am at peace you see all this westernised paid out media tries to divert our attention away from these Important issues but Alhamdolillah Islam still wins and our Politicians finally banned the use of impure English

كل الكلمات الإسلامية يجب أن تتجلى إلا في الأم العربية واستخدام اللغة الإنجليزية محظورة

so next time never ever be distracted by false news of power outage, poverty ,disease, injustice etc. we must be devoting time on completing the mission of great Arab conquerors of the past and the recent guests living here and there in Pakistan.

Last edited:
so next time never ever be distracted by false news of power outage, poverty ,disease, injustice etc. we must be devoting time on completing the mission of great Arab conquerors of the past and the recent guests living here and there in Pakistan.

We all can see clearly what a wonderful job we have done of pursuing this noble goal.

An incredibly gifted public speaker and intelligent. What a waste of a talent. If Pakistanis had some pride then get him out of that Saudi jail.

Saudis are mocking you by doing this. Have some dignity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom