What's new

Your take on it?

SekrutYakhni

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
USS NIMITZ:

An effective solution against aircraft carriers by the Russians and the Chinese?

So as we all know that there must be operators standing on the deck to monitor the planes, help them take off/land and also the pilots that board the plane in the open skies.

It is very hard to target an aircraft carrier due to its dense defensive and offensive capabilities. Needless to say, even if a missile makes it to the carrier it will not be completely disabled (excluding the nuclear warhead and the Chinese anti ship missile).

How about something different?

I read on news last year that there was an unmanned submarine caught in the U.S hauling drugs across the border.

So HOW ABOUT THIS?

An autonomous stealth ocean vehicles that are really small and carry miniature UAVs equipped with cutting edge drills (very small yet highly precise and deadly) and are equipped with various sensors like facial recognition etc etc

So when the autonomous stealth ocean vehicles approach the carrier very quietly (they are small but are more in numbers) and when they are at a certain distance - The door opens and the autonomous miniature UAVs are dispatched to hunt down the personnel on board. So the drills (or maybe highly efficient sci fi lasers) target people and severely disable/kill them. Also these UAVs can effectively destroy the catapult and other crucial equipment(s).

This way you dont need to take a huge risk by striking the carrier with the conventional weapons + you can actually disable most of the personnel if not all and take over the ship.

Like thousands of bees surrounding a person (same idea).

Within these UAVs, of course we will have some that can be directly monitored and controlled by the command centre to get real time info and hunt for new targets if someone is hiding within the enclosed rooms where UAVs cannot enter (as there is not space/room).

Some people might say that is stealth autonomous vehicles can make it to the carrier so can other conventional weapons. I am not a weapons expert but I think it is not a good analogy.

Or some might think its an example of an aunt killing an elephant. I take it more as an aunt infiltrating the crucial organs of the elephant only.

So you guys think it can be a good solution?

To disable the personnel yet TAKE OVER ALL THE WEAPONS on board unless the captain decides to sink the ship (patriotism).

Last edited:
that's going to be very high risking adventure , Any Aircraft carrier is surrounded by a fleet of frigates and destroyers + few subs ..... so its not easy and also , UAV's likes these will cost a lot , and if it fails than it means you waste money on nothing

that's going to be very high risking adventure , Any Aircraft carrier is surrounded by a fleet of frigates and destroyers + few subs ..... so its not easy and also , UAV's likes these will cost a lot , and if it fails than it means you waste money on nothing

Remember this is NOT a submarine. These are small yet highly stealthy vehicles that move perhaps with the ocean currents/other marine life to conceal themselves as them.

Personnel on the carrier are crucial and if you effectively disable them, there are less things to worry about.

And its only costly to develop the technology. Afterwards, you can produce it in some quantities.

Pakistan needs to fix its economy and then focus on making layers of anti ship missile defense systems on its coasts. China can help Pakistan in this regard when Pakistan has enough funds for the matter.

Dear UnKale Jihadi, Please do tell us more about yourself, your age/ backround / profession, and most importantly, what was the thought process and details of your proposal?

Thank You

Dear UnKale Jihadi, Please do tell us more about yourself, your age/ backround / profession, and most importantly, what was the thought process and details of your proposal?

Thank You

There is no significant thought process behind it. I am not a weapons expert so I am not sure how effective this will be.

But I do think that really small UAVs can indeed disable aircraft carriers if thousands of them are directed towards the personnel on board.

If you disable the people on board, the air craft carrier is a sitting duck. Even though some weaponry could be controlled from the command center across the sea.

And it is not solicitation. Neither it is a proposal..As if I am gonna make it.

Yours truly,

Unkale Jihadi

Thank You

Lulu Jan

You an IT guy?

Yours truly,

Unkale Jihadi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom