What's new

Youm-e-Ali Processions held amid COVID-19

well bloodshed is one big incident away IMO! sunni molvis are gaining support they lost at start of covid and relgious sentiments are hurt to peiple are emotional so many things can go wrong!

Depends on the incident but I don't think it will happen .. I am not saying we Pakistanis dont have tendency for Fck up's but i think the Danda ( Stick ) of Ranger is bigger and harder than their ego and prides , so It will all be cool in the end .

It wont, people might protest , some rocks exchange or burning some shit , but Rangers now don't take things like this lightly , they don't let anyone incite hate or violence against anyone .. only people on Social media do this to mock each other .

Bhai tu PM portal zaroorat se zayda importance de raha hai , us se acha hai Malik Riaz ko email ker dun shayed Behria town mai plot de day :D
ghq kar barri zameenai khaye hain 1 choota tukra shayed day dain

koi greeny frustrated chacha maloom hota tha! seat peh garmi may kar kia rahay thay bhai! tum adhay kiraye wallon ki jagah ya toh gate peh hai ya bus ki roof peh!

chacha aur me dono Khan coach ki chatt per the.

bohat milansar cricketing awam hai. hamesha mera bag catch karte the.

like contact high lekar school pohachna is called living it

It wont, people might protest , some rocks exchange or burning some shit , but Rangers now don't take things like this lightly , they don't let anyone incite hate or violence against anyone .. only people on Social media do this to mock each other .
Reading stuff like Zainabiyoon, and petrodollars make me uncomfortable... That's why.

Tu File ki zaroorat kis ko hai , ager plot khali karwane aye gay , tu Biwi ko le ker protest karun ga , America ki Army bula len gay madad ke liye :D

bula le sabko

sabko dekh lega akela Paksword

Depends on the incident but I don't think it will happen .. I am not saying we Pakistanis dont have tendency for Fck up's but i think the Danda ( Stick ) of Ranger is bigger and harder than their ego and prides , so It will all be cool in the end .

when it comes to religious matters rangerswill be powerless as masses will support such movement and rangers cant choose a side if they go against sunnis majority will rebel against the state and consider army pro shia and that will be a disaster for Pakistan!

Lakin Pindi Boyz se kon bachaye ga ? ahahahah
phir cholsey ho raha hai nafsa nafsi ka doour hai jo milay harap karo! zardari bano insan nai;

Reading stuff like Zainabiyoon, and petrodollars make me uncomfortable... That's why.

It does brother, its problem for us too , but I think both Shia and Sunni has saw the results of Sectarian Violence, and they know that sometime things don't even remain in their control , so they wont let the Genie out of the bottle , it will be controlled and tackle properly ( Hopefully ) unless Govt or State Govt do a major FUQ up .

when it comes to religious matters rangerswill be powerless as masses will support such movement and rangers cant choose a side if they go against sunnis majority will rebel against the state and consider army pro shia and that will be a disaster for Pakistan!

No , we saw that similar thing in TLP situation , and JUI Dharna , they tried to give it a religious color but it was tackled , I don't think things are heading towards a clash, yes it was wrong in a sense but not a huge thing to create chaos . Plus Right now Sunni's are not that agitated , I am reading their posts mostly about Opening the Mosques, but hopefully the Shia's will learn and stop mocking them online , cause they might make it worse, they get to have their circus , now better stay in home and follow the rules of GOVT .

bula le sabko

sabko dekh lega akela Paksword

Woh tu khud UAE mai Business chala raha hai , US Military ka koi Muqabala nai ... waise yaar ab tu LeGend bhi Moderator hai hahahahah us ki tu Tabiyaat se li hai mai ne Past mai :D

Sir, Pardon my ignorance, but what are "lawn suits" ?

This is a classic case of "in the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king".

I'm not sure but I've heard it referenced when discussing designer salwar kameez for women. I don't know if it's the design or the material but the women in my family keep talking about them, the aunties are all apparently rushing to the shops to get the latest ones.

I assume the massive queues outside Khaadi in flagrant disregard for social distancing protocols was probably for such suits.

This is a classic case of "in the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king".

I'm not sure but I've heard it referenced when discussing designer salwar kameez for women. I don't know if it's the design or the material but the women in my family keep talking about them, the aunties are all apparently rushing to the shops to get the latest ones.

I assume the massive queues outside Khaadi in flagrant disregard for social distancing protocols was probably for such suits.

anti women post.

there's enough honor killing already

Would you say the same when Muhammad pbuh calls out to Pagan ? When abu Bakr RA fought the people who refused to pay Zakat , by your logic he was in the wrong to judge ? If someone insult half my religious holy figures, I have all the right to get deep in theirs and show them a clean and clear mirror :)

There is nothing wrong in saying Kalma-e-Haq to someone who is following a cult that abuse half of Islam holy Figures , maybe someone might be guided to the right path by Allah , Path of Muhammad Pbuh , followed and carried by his 4 Khulfa rashideen .

cc63500fe49f6028a91626d7f0bcd366.gif
If i was a moderator i would give you a Positive Rating for that part ..

You pray for their guidance brother and show the best example. No one will convert if you show harshness. Even Quran talks about this.

I hope that no bombing or murder against any community follows the trend.

It is clear from recent events that Iran is quite busy.

Pakistanis, almost all of us, regardless of sect, have become very apprehensive towards Iran's policies against Pakistan.

Here, Iran is supporting and providing safe haven for Indian terrorists to target Pakistani security personnel in Balochistan. Kulbushan Yadav is the most famous one.

Iran themselves have co-opted Baloch terrorist groups, to the point of treating BLF terrorist in their hospital.

Then Afghan situation has put Iran on the back foot again, as the country goes to their foe, Taliban. Iranian proxies are being hunted down and being eliminated, Indians leaving. Their last chance is Daesh, but even that has failed to stop Taliban.

Recently it seems that all cards being lost in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Iran wants to create and reignite sectarian tensions. They fear Sunni and Shia Pakistanis coming together solidly.

The PPP government in Sindh has been holding Pakistan back for a long time, especially Karachi. They have recently started acting like Indian proxies. Resisting Dams, igniting racial tensions, promoting Hindu leaders over Muslim ones (Raja Dahir against Muhammad bin Qasim,) and now this forced procession.

Note the role of social media in all these scandals.

@Starlord Dearest brother, I request you that in this Holy Month, let us put the axe away and start putting Pakistan first.

We can discuss nuances of firqa in another platform.

I know you are a great and patriotic brother. In sha Allah, let us love all Pakistanis, Sunni and Shia Muslims, Christians, Sikh, Hindus, Parsis, etc.

Those who curse pur holiest personalities shall be held accountable by Allah swt on qiyamat. Have no fear, Allah swt will honor them above all others on qiyamat.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @HAIDER @newb3e @Malik Alpha @Starlord

Example of Rasulullah saws is love, he loved all those, even the ones who hurt him. Whether bleeding in Taif or having entrails/garbage tossed on him, he never once thought about himself. He was sent for the whole world, even those who hated him. So many saw him and became Muslim. Enemies turned to the best friends.

Please, I request all Muslims to forgive each other and embrace (figuratively.) Aws and Khazraj killed each other for generations, there is blood on both of them of the other, but when Rasullullah saws united them, they became our radiant Al Ansar, Sahabah of Madinah.

Sunni and Shias are so close to each other. We follow almost the same rituals in all things. Shahadah is same, Namaz is same, Hajj is same, Zakat, belief in Qadr, Akhirat all is the same. We are Muslims firstly.

Sunni and Shia should be relegated to a juristic (fiqh) difference only.

We are better than all this.

This is Ramazan, out holiest month, we approach Laylatul Qadr.

Allah swt says forgive others, so Allah swt can forgive you.

Some advice for myself and others. May Allah swt forgive our faults and admit us to Jannat ul firdous.

You pray for their guidance brother and show the best example. No one will convert if you show harshness. Even Quran talks about this.

It is clear from recent events that Iran is quite busy.

Pakistanis, almost all of us, regardless of sect, have become very apprehensive towards Iran's policies against Pakistan.

Here, Iran is supporting and providing safe haven for Indian terrorists to target Pakistani security personnel in Balochistan. Kulbushan Yadav is the most famous one.

Iran themselves have co-opted Baloch terrorist groups, to the point of treating BLF terrorist in their hospital.

Then Afghan situation has put Iran on the back foot again, as the country goes to their foe, Taliban. Iranian proxies are being hunted down and being eliminated, Indians leaving. Their last chance is Daesh, but even that has failed to stop Taliban.

Recently it seems that all cards being lost in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Iran wants to create and reignite sectarian tensions. They fear Sunni and Shia Pakistanis coming together solidly.

The PPP government in Sindh has been holding Pakistan back for a long time, especially Karachi. They have recently started acting like Indian proxies. Resisting Dams, igniting racial tensions, promoting Hindu leaders over Muslim ones (Raja Dahir against Muhammad bin Qasim,) and now this forced procession.

Note the role of social media in all these scandals.

@Starlord Dearest brother, I request you that in this Holy Month, let us put the axe away and start putting Pakistan first.

We can discuss nuances of firqa in another platform.

I know you are a great and patriotic brother. In sha Allah, let us love all Pakistanis, Sunni and Shia Muslims, Christians, Sikh, Hindus, Parsis, etc.

Those who curse pur holiest personalities shall be held accountable by Allah swt on qiyamat. Have no fear, Allah swt will honor them above all others on qiyamat.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @HAIDER @newb3e @Malik Alpha @Starlord

Example of Rasulullah saws is love, he loved all those, even the ones who hurt him. Whether bleeding in Taif or having entrails/garbage tossed on him, he never once thought about himself. He was sent for the whole world, even those who hated him. So many saw him and became Muslim. Enemies turned to the best friends.

Please, I request all Muslims to forgive each other and embrace (figuratively.) Aws and Khazraj killed each other for generations, there is blood on both of them of the other, but when Rasullullah saws united them, they became our radiant Al Ansar, Sahabah of Madinah.

Sunni and Shias are so close to each other. We follow almost the same rituals in all things. Shahadah is same, Namaz is same, Hajj is same, Zakat, belief in Qadr, Akhirat all is the same. We are Muslims firstly.

Sunni and Shia should be relegated to a juristic (fiqh) difference only.

We are better than all this.

This is Ramazan, out holiest month, we approach Laylatul Qadr.

Allah swt says forgive others, so Allah swt can forgive you.

Some advice for myself and others. May Allah swt forgive our faults and admit us to Jannat ul firdous.

As i said countless time, Anyone who is more Loyal to Pakistan than any other country because of his sect , that person or Organization needs to be called out, Second either all sects are open to criticism or none are, that is Justice . Criticizing Iran is not Criticizing Shia , Calling out Zainabyun is exactly like Calling out ISIS and AQ . What is problem is asking for fair and justice ?

As for me personally , I was treated poorly and banned for weak reason that conflicted PDF own rules, so I think I deserve a Formal Apology from the Mods of PDF, and if not than I will keep calling them out whenever I will see them misusing their titles , and threatening members with bans for their Sectarians love .
As the Iron man said in Avenger Endgame ..
main-qimg-3e8b34a2257cf857b6bfd607c4d36091

Back
Top Bottom