What's new

WS-10 and J11B

butas far every airforce even likes of indonesian who dont have any threat are getting twin engine jets and all 5th gen jets are twin engine future of jets are twin engine even 70 percent of jets world has those alll are twin engine than why paf dont want ti i completely out of my mind

If you look at the map of Indonesia then you will understand why. They have huge area to cover with most of it being islands, therefore they need heavy fighters, for longer range and payloads. Pakistan on the other hand has smaller width and has plenty of airbases, thus single engined fighters are better suited to our needs.
The exception would be Naval borders, but my understanding is that PAF is thinking its a manageable risk especially when we are having air-to-air refuelers.
Next generation would be a different ball game. Pakistan will have to decide on whats available in the market at that time. For me personally an even better proposition would be enhance JF-17 and turn them into drones. The future of warfare is going to be robotic and the earlier we join, the better we are going to be in the long-run.

Back
Top Bottom