What's new

World's most powerful 122mm Rocket Artillery System

weapon like this didn't have appropriate shoot and scoot capability .... I still would prefer 4 different trucks with 122 mm MBRL ... Four different trucks will give same firepower , better agility and maneuverability, and will have more power to weight ratio
You are talking about four more truck, four more missile batteries and 30+ extra crew...!! Just Think...

Dear... i think you don't have much knowledge about this beast...!! for your information it has the GPS system and of-coarse the radar system, just think if it is eliminating the air targets plus ground targets and even the missiles coming towards it what will happened...!!
:sniper::triniti::suicide::butcher:
For all those out there, to kill this beast, either you have to come in its range (which will not be safe in my opinion:taz:) or someone have to launch some long range weapon which will cost much more than this beast, after that if incoming weapon survives it's deadliest rain of missiles (which is not possible) the owner of this beast will lose less money than the striker... :moil:

Dear... i think you don't have much knowledge about this beast...!! for your information it has the GPS system and of-coarse the radar system, just think if it is eliminating the air targets plus ground targets and even the missiles coming towards it what will happened...!!
For all those out there, to kill this beast, either you have to come in its range (which will not be safe in my opinion:taz:) or someone have to launch some long range weapon which will cost much more than this beast, after that if incoming weapon survives it's deadliest rain of missiles (which is not possible) the owner of this beast will lose less money than the striker... :moil:

Dear Hater... i think you don't have much knowledge about this beast...!! for your information it has the GPS system and of-coarse the radar system, just think if it is eliminating the air targets plus ground targets and even the missiles coming towards it what will happened...!!
:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom