What's new

World XI To Tour Pakistan Next Month

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
World XI will be touring Pakistan next month to play Pakistan XI in order to revive International Cricket, World XI will be lead by Sanath Jayasuria along with other a fellow Sri Lankan, 6 South Africans and 4 West Indians.

11_06.gif

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3177508 said:
World XI will be touring Pakistan next month to play Pakistan XI in order to revive International Cricket, World XI will be lead by Sanath Jayasuria along with other a fellow Sri Lankan, 6 South Africans and 4 West Indians.

11_06.gif

Led by Sanath Jayasuriya ? hmm.

Should nt it be Vetrans/Seniors world XI.

welcome to Pakistan :pakistan: :srilanka: southafrica: :westindies:

Great news!!I was really hoping for the Pakistani cricket culture to get a shot in the arm. . .After all they have got a really a deserving Cricket team!!!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3183204 said:
can you post full team??

Full team isn't published till now but these are most probable players reported in the media.

Shah, a former PCB governing board member, along with the US-based Xtreme Sports has planned two Twenty20s to take place at the National Stadium, Karachi on May 25 and 26. Sanath Jayasuriya, the former Sri Lanka captain, will lead the side that includes Justin Kemp, Charl Langeveldt, Paul Adams, Andre Nel, and Richard Levi whose 117* off 47 balls remains the quickest Twenty20 internationals century.

Jerome Taylor, Adams Sanford, Dwayne Bravo (subject to availability) will also be part of the squad which will be coached by West Indies legend Alvin Kalicharan. England’s Owais Shah has also shown interest in the matches while Afghanistan’s wicket-keeper batsman Mohamamd Shahzad is also set to be the part of the team.

Jayasuriya, Nel among stars set to tour Pakistan – The Express Tribune

Stars availability to add colour

The organisers have roped in players including former Sri Lanka captain Sanath Jayasuriya, Justin Kemp, Charl Langeveldt, Paul Adams, Andre Nel, Richard Levi and Jerome Taylor for the World XI team.

“Nearly all the players are still on board. Sri Lanka and South Africa domestic events will start in August while the West Indies players are also available. There may be a few additions as Jayasuriya told us that he will also bring a current team member. For the Pakistan side, we’re hoping Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik and Saeed Ajmal get a green signal from the PCB.”

http://tribune.com.pk/story/404125/pcb-gives-go-ahead-for-world-xi-matches/

Anything more you don't like about it??: :undecided:

Asuumptions,my friend, are the weak links of a theory.

I just mentioned what I felt seeing a retired cricketer leading a team.And why wont I like it ? Test playing cricket nations is a small group.Cant afford to let one,especially Pakistan, vanish into oblivion for lack of home cricket.*

Enjoy the matches in Pakistan.

*Conditions apply ;)

Asuumptions,my friend, are the weak links of a theory.

I just mentioned what I felt seeing a retired cricketer leading a team.And why wont I like it ? Test playing cricket nations is a small group.Cant afford to let one,especially Pakistan, vanish into oblivion for lack of home cricket.*

Enjoy the matches in Pakistan.

*Conditions apply ;)

we have kicked india and put in in our a$$, if india see up it will see a pakistani a$$ from the current status of test ranking

hope our saeed anwar also be back he was my all time great batsman nice to see his cut shots minmum of fuss maximum of result shane warne should be in that too

Back
Top Bottom