Last edited by a moderator:
well your list is really good

bt i want a little change

Pakistan and turkey both are at position one

because Pakistan has nukes which makes it superior
and turkey armed forces has modern equipments like More f-16 and f-35 in coming

You mean 'Top 10 muslim armies of the world'
Here's my analysis:
I'm assuming Pakistan has been given rank 1 ONLY on the basis of nuclear weapons. Because if you compare conventional warfare capabilities of Pakistan to say, Egypt.. it's a landslide egyptian victory. their air firce has 4 times as many 4th gen planes as you. Their army operates state of the art american tanks and artillery. Same for Saudi Arabia! And Iran in no way deserves to be in the top 3. They have a non existent air force!
For conventional capability the list should go: Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran...

I just noticed UAE was not on the list. cmon man! They deserve to be far ahead of Bangladesh and Morocco! They have the best F16s in the world.
Although I conclude if the Muslim countries weren't this divided and formed a power block, it would be one as strong as the EU.

You mean 'Top 10 muslim armies of the world'
Here's my analysis:
I'm assuming Pakistan has been given rank 1 ONLY on the basis of nuclear weapons. Because if you compare conventional warfare capabilities of Pakistan to say, Egypt.. it's a landslide egyptian victory. their air firce has 4 times as many 4th gen planes as you. Their army operates state of the art american tanks and artillery. Same for Saudi Arabia! And Iran in no way deserves to be in the top 3. They have a non existent air force!
For conventional capability the list should go: Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran...

I just noticed UAE was not on the list. cmon man! They deserve to be far ahead of Bangladesh and Morocco! They have the best F16s in the world.
Although I conclude if the Muslim countries weren't this divided and formed a power block, it would be one as strong as the EU.

agreed but remember more than half of them r trained by pak military and even without flashy equipment we can beat them because we know every thing abt their system (though we dont need to like ever) also if u say modern equipment is the cause of better army then have a look at Cambrian petrol this year and remember the difference between pak and rest of the armies....

agreed but remember more than half of them r trained by pak military and even without flashy equipment we can beat them because we know every thing abt their system (though we dont need to like ever) also if u say modern equipment is the cause of better army then have a look at Cambrian petrol this year and remember the difference between pak and rest of the armies....

The cambrain patrol does not require modern equipment. It's based on endurance. So equipment is out of the question. And agreed Pakistani pilots may be much better than them, but in a Block 60/ Eurofighter he's the top dog against a F-7..
(And btw, in the cambrian patrols multiple teams are given gold. So it's not particularly a 'difference' between pak and the rest)

The cambrain patrol does not require modern equipment. It's based on endurance. So equipment is out of the question. And agreed Pakistani pilots may be much better than them, but in a Block 60/ Eurofighter he's the top dog against a F-7..
(And btw, in the cambrian patrols multiple teams are given gold. So it's not particularly a 'difference' between pak and the rest)

my example of Cambrian patrol is not brag a victory but to tell you that expensive high tech army with flashy training can be beaten by an army like pak also remember you guys r the one who brag abt low tec mig21s fighting high tec US legacy fighters so just take the element of technology out for paf have even taken over f15Es with maraj 1:2 kill ratio in favour of f15 while rest of the world have constant kill ratio of 1:7 or 1:15 also same marajes have beaten all the level defenses of aircraft carriers .so yes we have beaten larger and stronger adversaries .show me an example like this from any other army frm the list and then well talk ...

Back
Top Bottom