What's new

World Nuclear Arsenal status as on 2012

I was joking man, If Iran wanted nukes we could had them by now.
we have the world 9th largest uranium reserves and fck know how many hidden enrichment facilities.

Enrichment is not that big task, even Libya could have done that if they wanted to. The triggering devise is the most important part.

Enrichment is not that big task, even Libya could have done that if they wanted to. The triggering devise is the most important part.

I disagree bro, the hardest part about making the nuke is getting the fissile material.
Iran should make breedor reactor, then we all set.

I disagree bro, the hardest part about making the nuke is getting the fissile material.
Iran should make breedor reactor, then we all set.

For nuclear weapons, triggering devise is most important. It's not that hard to get 90% U-235 Uranium for high enriched fissile material if you already have enrichment process running for power generation. That's what i head from one of my relative doing Masters in Nuclear engineering in UCL.

Joking aside though, does anyone know the highest yield warhead that pakistan have and what is Indias?
The Pakistani nuclear bombs tested in 1998 had yields ranging from 5 kt to 12 kt.

According to an old intelligence report, Pakistan is capable of developing nuclear weapon (with yield of up to 20 kt) with Plutonium and nuclear weapon (with yield of up to 16 kt) with Uranium. Highest estimate yet given is 50 kt.

In contrast, Indian scientists claim that they can build nuclear weapons with yield of up to 200 kt at maximum.

The most powerful nuclear bomb tested by India (till date) was officially reported to have yield of 43 kt. However, international sources disputed this claim and put the figure at 20 - 25 kt.

The Pakistani nuclear bombs tested in 1998 had yields ranging from 5 kt to 12 kt.

According to an old intelligence report, Pakistan is capable of developing nuclear weapon (with yield of up to 20 kt) with Plutonium and nuclear weapon (with yield of up to 16 kt) with Uranium. Highest estimate yet given is 50 kt.

In contrast, Indian scientists claim that they can build nuclear weapons with yield of up to 200 kt at maximum.

The most powerful nuclear bomb tested by India (till date) was officially reported to have yield of 43 kt. However, international sources disputed this claim and put the figure at 20 - 25 kt.

is Pakistan working on any thermonuclear devices?

Back
Top Bottom