What's new

WMD & Missiles of India, Russia, China, Uk, USA, France

mustang

Reaction score
By reading alot of useful info in the WMD & Missiles Section i have a general idea about Pakistan's capabilities and stuff but what about the other nuclear powers ??? anyone got info as to what kind of WMD & Missiles they have got ???:taz:

Interesting thread, but very broad. You will need to digg up/research a lot.

Israel: Nuclear Weapons - Israel

Even though doesn't confirm that it has nuclear weapons, but it could well have upto 60-80 Nuclear Weapons. How efficient and what their range may be is unkown. Also there is an interesting fact, that Pakistan has more nuclear weapons than India. This may have much to do with the geographical size of the country.

Israel is the only nuclear armed state not to have detonated a nuclear device, their technology sofar depends on a long series of 'cold simulations'. How reliable is the nuclear arsenal in this case?

fas is not always reliable boys. Neo totally not reliable and totally reliable like a pataka in deepavali.

mustang too broad to list try wiki to get overall good idea :)

Even though doesn't confirm that it has nuclear weapons, but it could well have upto 60-80 Nuclear Weapons. How efficient and what their range may be is unkown. Also there is an interesting fact, that Pakistan has more nuclear weapons than India. This may have much to do with the geographical size of the country.

Thats 9ice piece of info :)

This seems to suggest otherwise:
NRDC: Archive of Nuclear Data

I am genuinely interested in as to where did you get your piece of information from ?

Thanks.

Israel can deliver nuclear weapons using aircraft or Jericho missiles. Jericho 3 has over 6000km range.

Up to 10'000 km is Israels range of the Jericho
putting the threat throughout Asia.

10000 kms? hmm. thats enough to hit targets in USA. i thought jericho 3 was designed during cold war as a missile that can hit moscow, but will not threaten USA.

Anyway, if Jericho 3 has 10000 km range, it just shows Israel's prudency. Using Russia as an excuse to develop ICBM capable of hitting any country in the world.

This seems to suggest otherwise:
NRDC: Archive of Nuclear Data

I am genuinely interested in as to where did you get your piece of information from ?

Thanks.

I read it somewhere on the FAS website. NRDC guys themselves are unsure. I will stick with FAS, until you can find something else credible. Also for your information, Pakistan has enough plutonium/uranium, or otherwise fuel used in the missiles to produce more than 40-60 (something like that) nuclear warheads every year.

And it can build more and more if its required to.

Payload and range of the aircraft is incorrect and also quite a few assumptions about both the Pakistani and Indian weapons programs....but better than most of whats out there. Thanks for posting!

Back
Top Bottom