What's new

Why wouldn't the PAF be Evaluating PLAAF Flankers ... ....

That's quite simple man that PAF doesn't want a twin engine fighter and only PAF wa interested in was the J-10 and as of now PAF is only interested in JF-17s and J-10Bs(about 50-100 of them).

and they turned there back and disappeared into the indian skies, why, because of decades old F-16 Blk 15!! :rofl: :lol:
i guess with the FC-20, JF17 and new F-16Blk52, MLU F-16z, the Flankes will refuse to fly :rofl: :yahoo: :rofl:
oh! mama's poor child!!!:D

regards!

No they will fly and bomb the Indian air headquarters in frustration. They know what will happen to them if they cross the border this time. :)

If you think about it hard Pakistan dosent really need to go over the border to attack Indian front bases! We have raad and Babur and h-4 these are enought for India I guess? But really in the time of war would PAF do groupe strikes into Indian teritory?

If you think about it hard Pakistan dosent really need to go over the border to attack Indian front bases! We have raad and Babur and h-4 these are enought for India I guess? But really in the time of war would PAF do groupe strikes into Indian teritory?

Historically PAF has not looked for achievement of complete Air superiority but to paralyze the adversary AF on the front lines....PAF will certainly target the FoBs of IAF (which are located along the boarder). I think Standoff weapons will be more than sufficient for this unless surprisingly PAF plans to go for deep strikes...

not for time pass i think its important to know abut youe enemyes waipons as much as you can

This is indeed very important. Israel had used the similar tactic in war against Jordan, Syria & Egypt which led to a massive blow for the Air forces of the three countries.

They brain washed an Egyptian pilot and asked him to fly one of their migs to Israel.

This is indeed very important. Israel had used the similar tactic in war against Jordan, Syria & Egypt which led to a massive blow for the Air forces of the three countries.

They brain washed an Egyptian pilot and asked him to fly one of their migs to Israel.
it was an iraqi mig-21 pilot btw

Man now in thsi decade i don't think so that PAF will be going to conduct a deep strike mission in India but the are going to destroy the FoBs in India through Ballistic Missiles like Abdali/ Gaznavi/Shaheen-I/Ghauri etc which would quicker reaction time than the Cruise & Stand-off Missiles. And i have heard and read some where about this.:pakistan::cheers::sniper::pakistan: :toast_sign:

Man now in thsi decade i don't think so that PAF will be going to conduct a deep strike mission in India but the are going to destroy the FoBs in India through Ballistic Missiles like Abdali/ Gaznavi/Shaheen-I/Ghauri etc which would quicker reaction time than the Cruise & Stand-off Missiles. And i have heard and read some where about this.:pakistan::cheers::sniper::pakistan: :toast_sign:

i hope we never have to do this.
one thing is for sure, a war between india and Pakistan will surely bring destruction to both the countires, both will be the losers, there wont be any case of one suffering more then the other as both will be facing the same blows!

regards!

Pakistan has been sending its pilots to China for some years now..someone from pakistan had said that in some other thread...Its a common practice between friendly countries.

Lot of countries send pilots to PAF for training, what wrong with China does. We give them a good feel of western technology and competitive comparision

Historically PAF has not looked for achievement of complete Air superiority but to paralyze the adversary AF on the front lines....PAF will certainly target the FoBs of IAF (which are located along the boarder). I think Standoff weapons will be more than sufficient for this unless surprisingly PAF plans to go for deep strikes...

PAF doesnt aim to fly air superiority missions. Hence the lack of twin engine jets in airforce. PAF core strategy still is aggresive dog fight. We rank one of the best in the world for that. Intruding in enemy air space makes the war "dirtier", costlier and risky due to air defence systems. To destroy enemy targets a precision cruise missle is the best tactic. Perhaps dozen of so launched at the same target. So some of them will be missed by air defence batteries and reach their targets.

It was an Iraqi pilot named Muneer Refada who being orthodox christian was increasing paraniod about Saddams "sunnification" of government circles. Hence he crossed lines with mossad deperately look for Mig-21 aircraft which was considered marvel of soviet aircraft industry. Him being a Mig pilot and mossad having a blank cheque ensured both parties had mutual business.

Source: http://dover.idf.il/IDF/English/about/History/60s/1966/160801.htm

On August 16,1966, Iraqi fighter pilot Munir Radfa defected to Israel with his aircraft, a MIG-21. It was the culmination of a secret operation carried out by the Mossad and the Air Force to locate a pilot prepared to defect to Israel with a MIG-21, which was at the time considered the pride of the Soviet aircraft industry. In return for the defection, Radfa was given some tens of thousands of dollars and Mossad assistance in smuggling his family out of Iraq and resettling them in Israel.

i hope we never have to do this.
one thing is for sure, a war between india and Pakistan will surely bring destruction to both the countires, both will be the losers, there wont be any case of one suffering more then the other as both will be facing the same blows!

regards!

In war both sides are materialy, economicaly and humanity wise loosers. Let peace prevail. An average soldier has very little intrest in fighting a land grab war therefore gov machinery constantly spews a gutter of lies against precived threats and enemys. Portraying civilizations and innocents as terrorist and enemys. Refered to General Mc Chrystal frustated remarks.

I guess PAF should be capable of airsuperiority and every thing..cuz u never know about ure enemy...and nowadayz situations we cant risk for anything....bro:pakistan::pdf:

Back
Top Bottom