What's new

Why We Gave Liu Xiaobo a Nobel

why dragging India into this, in fact i supported China's view and suggested that both India and China should step against West..

Because Indian users are the one starting one China bashing thread after another. Just do a search and you will find all the China bashing articles are posted by Indian users on PDF.

Because Indian users are the one starting one China bashing thread after another. Just do a search and you will find all the China bashing articles are posted by Indian users on PDF.

So? why do you typecast all indians as one, it is like saying all Pakistanis are terrorists which is not true of course.

This article described the views of the nobel committee which i consider an attempt to disgrace China

So? why do you typecast all indians as one, it is like saying all Pakistanis are terrorists which is not true of course.

This article described the views of the nobel committee which i consider an attempt to disgrace China

The government. You guys really need to tell the difference of the government and the country.

you know what, I'm actually quite adorn or admire Mr.Liu for his long history of standing against a powerful authority and pursuing what he believes to be correct. And I do believe he should get the prize and I and a lot of people are quite happy for his prize despite I'm(we are) not hundred percent agree all his views.

But It is totally none of your great guys' business here to 'teach' Chinese government or people a lesson. Who are you?

and Why I dragged you down? 'cause you started it and I'm not happy with it.

I can say something very similar. On every thread that mentions India, there will invariably be a Chinese troll who'll jump in and say some nonsense about slums, poverty, toilets or something similar. I am not happy with it either, and though I kept quiet for a very long time, when I see the same thing happening hundreds of times, I will begin to respond, as will many other Indians. Stay away from Indian threads.

And you: You have gained reputation as a person who lives by posting one India-bashing thread per day, everyday. And you are dishonest enough to change the title to suit your agenda, and to put a flame-ish statement at the end of each article. Keep your love for China bottled up, your hypocrisy shows.

If China is to advance in harmony with other countries and become a key partner in upholding the values of the world community, it must first grant freedom of expression to all its citizens.
Who is this "world community" with those superior human and moral values that China should obey (or learn from)? The U.S., Israel maybe?

Gandhi wanted to end colonialism in China while Mr. Liu wanted the Westerners to colonize China for another 300 years. Which one do you think they'd support?

To me, China goverment is colonizing Chinese people, they control everything, even internet, Chinese has their own vision controled by PLA. See that??

What Mr Liu is doing is trying to Liberate people from Evil, that`s all!

To me, China goverment is colonizing Chinese people, they control everything, even internet, Chinese has their own vision controled by PLA. See that??

to me usa goverment is colonizing the whole world, they control everything, even others politics, american has their own vision controled by usa. see that?

oh yeah my vision is controlled by the PLA, whenever i look at american news a red warning light flashes. secret agents are behind me right now holding a gun to my head to monitor me for counterrevolutionary activities. my uncle in the PLA hunts dissidents for fun. makes them drink his piss too.

oh yeah my vision is controlled by the PLA, whenever i look at american news a red warning light flashes. secret agents are behind me right now holding a gun to my head to monitor me for counterrevolutionary activities. my uncle in the PLA hunts dissidents for fun. makes them drink his piss too.

Pal, can't you tell who you dealing with? remember the great example of your old friend CA?:azn:
Old wine, new pot, typical SA English thats lack the basic knowledge of whats mean by "colonized" why waste time on an "identity crisis" patient?:D
colonized - definition of colonized by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Back
Top Bottom