What's new

Why Nawaz Sharif Postpone His Welcome

Well, at least you admit, but what good is this when we don't change our wrongful behavior? We live in outrageously weird times. We admit our shortcomings, but don't have the courage to address them.
This isn't tragedy. Muslims believes in leaders and hero's whereas Gora loag mostly believes in institutions.

Seriously - I personally know a member in PMLN who is chief organizer for "Welcome N$ Committee".

He is being asked this question; repeatedly - "What has been conquered or achieved by N$ in last 5/6 weeks in London that he deserves such a welcome?"

Still waiting for substantive answer from him - will post here once I get the "golden" words from that leader.

brother,

u like it or not, he is the leader of PML N, and if PML N workers want to welcome him, then we not need to argue, let them do.

Oh Bhai, stop watching Too much pogo, so that we can have some mature analysis and comments.

Don't speak and speculate like Sheikh rasheed.

First of all no one has the right to stop me from saying anything that is based on my own thoughts. Secondly I would keep on criticizing each and everyone who is playing hell with my country. May it be IK, NS, SS, AZ, diesel, Chakzai or who so ever. I am only concerned with my own country and pay a damn with anyone else. Meanwhile plz continue to live and praise self created Eutopia whose capital is Raiwand. No doubt we will remain Ghulam ibn-e- Ghulam ibn-e-Ghulam till end of times.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom