What's new

why doesn't Pakistan pass the nuclear technology to other muslim countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
d9bdbe30fe0cdc83317ccaacc3b04283

modi2.jpg

You wanna give these guys nukes? You need a slap in the mouth son. Wake up

Palestinians and other Arabs hate you Pakistanis. And Kashmir would take away attention from poor dying Arabs. It's all about them.
Non Arabs are there to serve Arabs not get help non-Arabs. That's how their mindset works.

I believe Arabs support India in return for some curry

Which is WHY the only Muslim nation I support is Turkey. The others can all be wiped out by whoever for all I care. Not my problem.

Better we should make an alliance like Muslim nato that is headed by Pakistan and then only we should cover them with our nuclear umbrella. No need to transfer any technology not to even any Muslim country.

the Islamic world can become the strongest military alliance in the world if every muslim country possessed nuclear arsenal. in order to counter jewish hegemonic terrorism of the middle east, pakistan should transfer nuclear technology to arab nations
Actually we ourselves deeply hate nuclear bombs and this shitty technology. We will get rid of it the day we will become sure that India doesn't have this technology anymore.

the Islamic world can become the strongest military alliance in the world if every muslim country possessed nuclear arsenal. in order to counter jewish hegemonic terrorism of the middle east, pakistan should transfer nuclear technology to arab nations

Erm no, brother do you know how the world works? Doing such things is a complete breach of international law and will lead to Pakistan's destruction.
Also I can't think of a worse scenario than seeing such weapons in hands of complete idiots who rule these countries.
Topic closed.

Last edited:
No we would nuke your house instead. Getting rid of one dot head troll would be a victory for Indian gene pool and humanity at large.

Don't ask tough questions to ummah chummah gangs, they would sell Pakistan to their ummah brothers over their own country.

As far as Pakistan is concerned, there is an Ummah. It's Pakistan-China-Turkey. THAT'S IT. The West, Zionists and whoever are free to wipeout the indian supporting non-Pakistani Muslims. They have my full blessing.

Which is WHY the only Muslim nation I support is Turkey. The others can all be wiped out by whoever for all I care. Not my problem.

You forgot Azerbaijan i.e. Turks as well, they are very close to us and brothers. Malaysia is also every supportive and a brother.
Muslim nations have their own policies, it's fine we shouldn't rely on anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom