What's new

Why dis Pakistani tec never failed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@punjabimunda

Lol we have built everything except aircraft carrier, India still has to import from RUSSIA etc LOL

JF-17 is a JV not like Tejas which was given to Euro countries to make and painted in India :P

Al-khalid is indegenous, Argun doesn't have indegenous engine yet

What Indian anti ballistic system, your system is failed most of your test failed... btw we are making nuclear submarines you still have to import from russia

btw if you wanna know about car companies you can look and search, retard.

:rofl::rofl:

1. U says jf17 is JV between china-pak but it uses Russian engine imported from russia :woot: :rofl:

2. U claims Al-Khalid indigenous but it uses engines, components made in china, Russia Ukraine :woot: :rofl:

3. As for our BMD system just take some fresh air and use Google to know the truth I am not here to spoon feed everything to u. :wave:

why is indians counting down in english? thats embarrasing imo , i hope pakistan and Turkiye cooperate in ballistic missiles they are very good

why is indians counting down in english? thats embarrasing imo , i hope pakistan and Turkiye cooperate in ballistic missiles they are very good

offcourse we can. Pakistan hase the rare technology in this fields which some Supar Pawar doesnt has.

if any of pakistani weapon systems had failed during tests it would havd been reported all over the news channels..
Come on you guys open threads if one little girl gets abused in a re,ote corner of pakistan.
How can you nog know if a pakistani missiles falls off the sky?
You dont see any such replrts becsuse it doesnt happen i Pakistan.

if any of pakistani weapon systems had failed during tests it would havd been reported all over the news channels..
Come on you guys open threads if one little girl gets abused in a re,ote corner of pakistan.
How can you nog know if a pakistani missiles falls off the sky?
You dont see any such replrts becsuse it doesnt happen i Pakistan.

so none of your missiles never failed .... ever...?? :woot: :woot:

in that case i gotta tell u man paksitani missiles are probably the most advanced missiles on the planet ..:lol: ,

:rofl::rofl:

1. U says jf17 is JV between china-pak but it uses Russian engine imported from russia :woot: :rofl:

2. U claims Al-Khalid indigenous but it uses engines, components made in china, Russia Ukraine :woot: :rofl:

3. As for our BMD system just take some fresh air and use Google to know the truth I am not here to spoon feed everything to u. :wave:

About point 1 and 2. Sorry but we are not an idiot that we will reinvent wheel again. Go figure. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom