What's new

Whole Sale Defence Deals: Pakistan and China

One thing does worries me if the real reason for this operation was

a) Take out Pakistan's surveillance capacity on Pakistan/India waters for terrorist to launch a secondary Mumbai like attack
b) Take out the surveillance to pass in/out something of value via water channels
c) Get Pakistan/US to go at war

But this is the second time a major event has happened in close proximity of Pakistan's decision AGINST us drones

First time when Army objected , mysteriously the India Mumbai attacks happen , I think back then Kiyani had said drons will be shot when Mumbai attacks happened

This time around also local politicians opposeed drone strikes with NATO supply blockade and same thing happened a random act of major offensive

Weapons make me happy!
and there is not a single indian reply in this thread..hahahah!

in some Chinese forums, people are talking about Pakistan leasing a type-093 nuclear submarine too.

To be honest , I think we should have built 6 Agosta Subs between 2000-2011 , we had the opportunity to build our submarine fleet we had the TOT

The major problem for us has been we think we are the Torch bearer of Islam and all muslim nations will buy from us that clearly did not happen

And we also did not build any submarines

We have nothing but ourselves to blame - and the only good thing we did was aquire the FIRGATES from china

We are in deep DOH DOH ... with no P3 Orions , and no J11 like planes in our navy no destroyers , a Amphibious assault on our ports is possible

The only way ppl will buy weapons from us is if we will use these weapons in wars

Lets send out AlKhalid Tanks to Afghanistan, lets use the JF17 thunder in anti piracy sea mission lets start blowing things up show what our weapons can do ... to get ppl to purchase

As for the source of the blog ....source should be from a credible news organization or people of importance

To be honest , I think we should have built 6 Agosta Subs between 2000-2011 , we had the opportunity to build our submarine fleet we had the TOT

The major problem for us has been we think we are the Torch bearer of Islam and all muslim nations will buy from us that clearly did not happen

And we also did not build any submarines

We have nothing but ourselves to blame - and the only good thing we did was aquire the FIRGATES from china

We are in deep DOH DOH ... with no P3 Orions , and no J11 like planes in our navy no destroyers , a Amphibious assault on our ports is possible

The only way ppl will buy weapons from us is if we will use these weapons in wars

Lets send out AlKhalid Tanks to Afghanistan, lets use the JF17 thunder in anti piracy sea mission lets start blowing things up show what our weapons can do ... to get ppl to purchase

As for the source of the blog ....source should be from a credible news organization or people of importance

Pakistan Navy has this weird policy to pay for transfer of technology and not build upon it.

Just two A-90B produced

Only one F-22P will be produced

Only one missile craft will be produced

First bring us credible source please. Its a blog and i can create blog in 5 seconds

BTW, I am not questioning or challenging anything because most of above mentioned deals were always under consultation but its always good to read from credible source instead of BLOG.

It's true!I have read it in credible source(simplfy chinese)in sina,which always been prooved!

We should all Pakistani thank our friend our brother China, for helping us in all direction. Plus China always stood with Pakistan in time of need. Specially in these difficult time, From bottom of my soul I like to thank China for all the effort they did to make Pakistan one of the best place on Earth.

Thank you China

:china::china::china::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

We should all Pakistani thank our friend our brother China, for helping us in all direction. Plus China always stood with Pakistan in time of need. Specially in these difficult time, From bottom of my soul I like to thank China for all the effort they did to make Pakistan one of the best place on Earth.

Thank you China
Long live the friendship between China and Pakistan
:china::china::china::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Long live the friendship between China and Pakistan

^^^
And not a single valid source or Link.

So Pakistani Defence Minister is not a valid link :hitwall: perhaps you can go to some raksak forum and they will tell you all about the super theories how these deal are unreal

PS almost all the newspapers and TV Channels in Pakistan reported this

Back
Top Bottom