What's new

Who started it?

Thanks to our leaders that jingoistics had to think a thousand times before having any misadventure. And after that ban on cricket got imposed. :cheesy:
Thanks to India's no first use policy, it should make India omit from your list of "jingoists", also due to this Indian policy, we fully support our government on nuclear issues.

No baby, "no first use policy" is because of our second strike ability.
your second strike capabilities, are you kidding...?
First, pakistan is not geographically large enough to survive after first strike as countries with nuclear weapons make it their primary purpose to convince their opponents that a first strike is not worth facing a second strike.

Secondly, Pakistan does not have an active nuclear triad i.e. it can't launch SLBM's from submarines.

Also second strike capabilities are ensured by those countries who have no first-use nuclear policy, like India. Therefore, Pakistan does not needs any second strike capabilities since it has first-use policy...

So the conclusion is that an article printed in Dawn can't provide Pakistan its second strike capabilities.

your second strike capabilities, are you kidding...?
First, pakistan is not geographically large enough to survive after first strike as countries with nuclear weapons make it their primary purpose to convince their opponents that a first strike is not worth facing a second strike.

Secondly, Pakistan does not have an active nuclear triad i.e. it can't launch SLBM's from submarines.

Also second strike capabilities are ensured by those countries who have no first-use nuclear policy, like India. Therefore, Pakistan does not needs any second strike capabilities since it has first-use policy...

So the conclusion is that an article printed in Dawn can't provide Pakistan its second strike capabilities.

Baby enemy's less geographic depth also comes up with a limitation. First attacker cannot hit every part of it because it will damage the other neighboring countries i.e China and Iran. If you do that you will mistakenly awake the red dragon. So nuclear missiles could be any where. May be stored in some ship or deep under underground.

Baby enemy's less geographic depth also comes up with a limitation. First attacker cannot hit every part of it because it will damage the other neighboring countries i.e China and Iran. If you do that you will mistakenly awake the red dragon. So nuclear missiles could be any where. May be stored in some ship or deep under underground.
I told you, India has no first use nuclear policy.

Back
Top Bottom