What's new

Who Pakistanis are asking Freedom from?

aao merge ho jayen fir

mother India waits with legs spread wide open

aa jao fir se wahin

where we cum, there we return.. main kitaab me bhi yehi bola gya hai !

Bhai sb, you are back? Welcome.

Nope. I thought this place might have changed but there’s same vulgarity and hatred towards anyone else who has a different opinion. So until next time.

Nope. I thought this place might have changed but there’s same vulgarity and hatred towards anyone else who has a different opinion. So until next time.
This is bound to increase as time goes on. Only one solution. Free and fair elections. Let people have their voices heard. Because if not by vote, than people will voice themselves with gaali galoch and perhaps violence.

History book said Pakistan became independent on 14th August, 1947.
Some people still don't know it?

Jaag rahi hey 😂😂😂😂😂

what does it matter if election happens today or few months from now? Imran Khan should just sit down and let this nation breath a sigh of relief.

We saw his 4 years rule, all he had was excuses of previous govt. these idiot thinks IK will do any different? No, he will do the same excuses and increase inflation and same things current govt is doing.

Pakistanis should sit in their homes and work on themselves
So you are telling me that Ik Era of 3 years and 7 months of hybrid non majority regime (IK never had majority in the NA) was filled with decreasing exports, decreasing remittances, decreasing credit rating, super inflation of 30% and more importantly for KP unlimited drones and PAYOUT of 3b$ of CSF funds (that is Frankly twice size of largest IMF fund AND equal to all foreign inflows we got in IK era) ???

Is that the best you have???

aao merge ho jayen fir

aa jao fir se wahin

Bhai abhi abhi to aaye ho wapas, phir se jaane ka mann kar raha hai kya :lol::lol:

Hence why i think people deserve this state..

So i will say enjoy it

"Abhi tu party shoru Huey hey! "

IK 70+ with broken leg and rapidly worsening health status at best he has 5yrs.

The future of Pakistan is bright in shape of Maryum bilawal and Junaid..

I honestly wouldn't want a developed Pakistan personally it beneficial for me if the country remains like this

aao merge ho jayen fir

aa jao fir se wahin

We hate hindus, mother India can go fcuk herself

What we want is a successful independent state, not be stuck with Hindus in a communal shithole

Indian Muslims need the same

We hate hindus, mother India can go fcuk herself

What we want is a successful independent state, not be stuck with Hindus in a communal shithole

Indian Muslims need the same
We could arrange a ghar waapsi for you

we'll sprinkle you with the magic holy cow liquid thing too, lovingly smear your face with it

We could arrange a ghar waapsi for you

we'll sprinkle you with the magic holy cow liquid thing too, lovingly smear your face with it

Yaar Hinduism is worthless we dumped that monkey shit a long time ago for good reason

It's the basis of partition

We want our idiot politicians out, not live alongside hindus who have less value then a dog here

All Muslims of South Asia always needed freedom and independence

Yaar Hinduism is worthless we dumped that monkey shit a long time ago for good reason

It's the basis of partition

We want our idiot politicians out, not live alongside hindus who have less value then a dog here

All Muslims of South Asia always needed freedom and independence
k

what does it matter if election happens today or few months from now? Imran Khan should just sit down and let this nation breath a sigh of relief.

We saw his 4 years rule, all he had was excuses of previous govt. these idiot thinks IK will do any different? No, he will do the same excuses and increase inflation and same things current govt is doing.

Pakistanis should sit in their homes and work on themselves
IK should wait 100 years.
Problem is, criminal military inc is not stopping their anti Pakistan, illegal, unconstitutional game.

لوگ بزدل بنے ہوئے ہیں۔
جب جنرل صحافیوں اور وزیر اعظموں کو قتل کریں گے تو ہر وردی والا ایسا ہی کرے گا۔
کسی غریب کو ہی ٹھڈے مارے گا۔

This is bound to increase as time goes on. Only one solution. Free and fair elections. Let people have their voices heard. Because if not by vote, than people will voice themselves with gaali galoch and perhaps violence.

Actually on a second thought, I think I might stay for a little while more.

Pakistan will never have free and fair elections. It’s a pipe dream.

Back
Top Bottom