What's new

WHO links Gambia deaths to India-made cough syrups

And which year is the first article that you convenienty ignored?
Have you read the first article carefully? That article did not say that China made fake drugs. Please read that article again.

Have you read the first article carefully? That article did not say that China made fake drugs. Please read that article again.
I had highlighted the part that says most fake drugs to Africa are made in China, i don't know how it can be any more clear.

I had highlighted the part that says most fake drugs to Africa are made in China, i don't know how it can be any more clear.
You can screenshot. You used the screenshot to tell me what part of the article said that China made fake drugs?

Last edited:
This is the cough syrup manufacturer, Maiden Pharmaceuticals. It says a lot.

1665206673431.png

Don't worry. Despite all this propaganda, American investments in India will skyrocket once India's baap Donald Trump comes to power.

I once read a report on the BBC. It is reported that cough syrup exported from India contains a large amount of codeine. Codeine is an opium drug, which not only makes people addicted, but also brings heavy burden to the kidney.

Indians have been supplying these addictive cough syrups to Bangladesh for the last thirty years and they set up huge factories near the border to smuggle in these cough syrups. It is a big windfall for Indian scumbag businesspeople. The syrups are called "Phensidyl".

Teens have been addicted to these drugs, its a cheap high. These drugs have ruined many young lives.

There is absolutely no control on these drug mfrs. by Indian authorities.

Stop making up excuses. Cough syrup from your country is murdering innocent children in Africa. Have some shame.

The punchline is that these Hindutvas are African childkillers.

These Hindutvas are shameless as usual. They will take no blame for irresponsible export behavior by their businesspeople.

The world should stop importing garbage exports from India.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom