What's new

Who are these Ninja Turtles?

pakistanitarzan

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been watching Dr. Shahid Masood show for quite some time. I really admire him as he usually has very valid points and very good perception of Pakistani politics; however, at the end of every show he refers to Ninja Turtles. He has often claimed that the Ninja Turtles are ready and they will come if the political situation does not get better. Does anyone know who he is referring to when he says Ninja Turtles?

Hello,

I have been watching Dr. Shahid Masood show for quite some time. I really admire him as he usually has very valid points and very good perception of Pakistani politics; however, at the end of every show he refers to Ninja Turtles. He has often claimed that the Ninja Turtles are ready and they will come if the political situation does not get better. Does anyone know who he is referring to when he says Ninja Turtles?

Most probably 111 brigade, he is good man but ziada tar bongian marta rehta hai.

Does anyone know who he is referring to when he says Ninja Turtles?

Ninja Turtles in Action

October-12-1999-Pakistan-Armys-coup.jpg

Hello,

By the sound of it he is talking about 111 Brigade, lets hope they save Pakistan from these corrupt & traitor politicians. Dr. Shahid is a good analyst & I like him.

Ninja Turtles in Action

View attachment 175855

INSHAALLAH this will happen soon.

Hello,

he means these guys.
tmnt.png

By the sound of it he is talking about 111 Brigade, lets hope they save Pakistan from these corrupt & traitor politicians. Dr. Shahid is a good analyst & I like him.

Remember that the worst democracy will still be better than the best dictatorship.

On topic though: He is not educated enough to just call them ninjas. Like many paindoos he associates the word ninja with turtles since they used to air on STN.

Back
Top Bottom