What's new

Where Did It All Go Wrong For Tata’s Nano?

talk about nano..don't talk about what you did when your own home was burning..

well you should have been giving that advice to your pet when he started going of the topic but you were enjoying it at that time all of sudden you wanna go back to the topic really.I told him it was Pakistan who saved him and millions like him from becoming Indian Tamil state.As far as burning the house is concerned no worries we have it under control and things are getting back on track i am sure its some thing that bothers you.

In Sri Lanka, Nano Taxi Service doing very well..........

tata-nano-taxi.jpg

Damn you sri lankan made me thank you :angry:

well you should have been giving that advice to your pet when he started going of the topic but you were enjoying it at that time all of sudden you wanna go back to the topic really.I told him it was Pakistan who saved him and millions like him from becoming Indian Tamil state.As far as burning the house is concerned no worries we have it under control and things are getting back on track i am sure its some thing that bothers you.

seriously are u robot...programmed to hate only...just calm down dude..pull the plug

seriously are u robot...programmed to hate only...just calm down dude..pull the plug

How bout you stay with the topic and stop playing this old game where all of you start to pick on one.

@Cheetah You started thread and now trolling by yourself, If the sale of nano is 10K/month than i don't see it failed, you can argue on that the sale is not as per potential.

well thank you for pointing out that i am off the topic and to find out why did that happened all you had to do was read the posts and realize why i went off topic.To answer your question about why i don't believe the figures given to me by Indians here is a quote from some one you might no.

I am accepting on behalf of all Pakistanis that Indians don't accept truth.loveicon

Although I won't count Nano as flop I feel the way they marketed the car as the cheapest was bit too much.You see many people over here while buying things keep the perceptions of the masses in mind and so what happens is that whichever product is cheap is literally taken as 'cheap'.

Back to the Topic

Tata Nano in USA could cost around USD 8000 Industry sources are indicating that Tata might have to price their Nano car at around USD 8000 for the US market.

This is the expected price tag for the Nano in the European markets.Tata Nano base model is sold for around 2500-3000 USD in the Indian market.This model would need several upgrades and enhancements before it can be sold legally in the US and European markets.USD 8000 for the Tata Nano is pretty hefty price considering Hyundai Accent retails for around USD 10,000 in the USA.

How bout you stay with the topic and stop playing this old game where all of you start to pick on one.

You started off by saying that Nano is a failure but Indian members here showed you with proof that its not and is selling close to 10,000 units per month.So I don't understand whats your problem is?

Although I won't count Nano as flop I feel the way they marketed the car as the cheapest was bit too much.You see many people over here while buying things keep the perceptions of the masses in mind and so what happens is that whichever product is cheap is literally taken as 'cheap'.

Here is one post from an India

Tata nano is not a Rs 1 lakh car as commonly believed. With accessories, road tax ,insurance,A/C etc its cost goes up to over 2 lakhs. So it is no cheaper than other proved and more reliable cars available in the market.

True TATA failed at its marketing..but its also not TATA's fault actually. The media from day one, when the project was announced was always referring to this car as the 'World's cheapest Car' which eventually rubbed on to the finished product even though I remember TATA never referring NANO car as "Cheap' but calling it 'Aap ke khushion ke chabi'.

Back to the Topic

Tata Nano in USA could cost around USD 8000 Industry sources are indicating that Tata might have to price their Nano car at around USD 8000 for the US market.

This is the expected price tag for the Nano in the European markets.Tata Nano base model is sold for around 2500-3000 USD in the Indian market.This model would need several upgrades and enhancements before it can be sold legally in the US and European markets.USD 8000 for the Tata Nano is pretty hefty price considering Hyundai Accent retails for around USD 10,000 in the USA.

Chicha Cheetah786 Is Someone forcing you to buy this..?...Please go for Mehran...I don know what to do with this Chicha. :hitwall:

Chicha Cheetah786 Is Someone forcing you to buy this..?...Please go for Mehran...I don know what to do with this Chicha. :hitwall:

Don't worry about me and what i am driving i drive what i can afford.If you don't wanna continue on this topic you can simply stay out of it instead of telling me what to drive.

Back
Top Bottom