What's new

Where Did It All Go Wrong For Tata’s Nano?

^^ Thats gonna be a long wait bro. In India M & M had to resort to lottery for the 2nd phase booking and this SUV costs 12 lakh rupees..shows how much money people has now.

Every month 1000 - 1500 M&M vehicles sold in Sri Lanka.........

Many Sri Lankans on waiting list for the delivery of mahindra xuv 500

Mahindra_XUV_500_Review.jpg

Is this Nano ?does it look like Nano to you ?are we talking about what Sri lankan are waiting for? are we talking about sri lanka?i no of one Sri lankan that should be on the waiting list of a brain or some sort of freaking intelligence.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Mahindra mulling Sri Lanka expansion

A range of Mahindra two wheelers including scooters would be launched in Sri Lanka end of this year, Mahindra and Mahindra Automotive and Farm Equipment Sector President, Dr. Pawan Goenka said. In addition they are also looking at introducing heavy duty trucks next year. The new Mahindra passenger van too is to be introduced this year to Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka is the best performing market for Mahindra and Mahindra automobile sales from among 13 countries he said speaking to Daily News Business.

He said that with the Sri Lankan economy surging ahead sales too have increased by over 50 percent. The 2009 total sales which were around 40,000 shot to 80,000 last year and to date over 120,000 vehicles were sold.

“If Sri Lanka maintains around 1, 500 vehicle sales per month Mahindra would seriously look at setting up an assembly plant in Sri Lanka,” he said. They may also look at exports from Sri Lanka to SAARC countries.

Currently the average sales are around 1,000 units per month and the local sales agent, Ideal Motors is confident they can meet the expected 1,500 target easily.

He also disclosed that they are planning to introduce two wheelers which include scooters to Sri Lanka by the end of the year.

Mahindra, International Operations Vice President, Pradeep Kumar said that their mini truck Maxxi sales are increasing and they expect it to be the market leader by the end of the year.

Commenting on the new next generation Mahindra Genio pick up commercial vehicle which was launched last week in Mumbai he said that the 1.2 tonne pick-up, has been developed to cater to the small and medium businesses transportation needs and is expected to change the face of the pick-up industry in India.

Equipped with international looks, style, design, technology and offering the ultimate in comfort the Genio would be available in Sri Lanka soon.

“In keeping with our endeavour of offering first of its kind world class products, we have launched the Genio. It is also a result of extensive consumer insight which captured the latent and expressed needs of the customer. The Genio is an ideal vehicle for businessmen, traders and SMEs. I am confident that it would be nothing less than a game changer for the pickup segment in times to come,” Dr. Goenka said.

Sri Lanka Business News | Online edition of Daily News - Lakehouse Newspapers

see what i mean cut and paste and not even related to the topic .you obviously don't have a clue what we are discussing here.

Is this Nano ?does it look like Nano to you ?are we talking about what Sri lankan are waiting for? are we talking about sri lanka?i no of one Sri lankan that should be on the waiting list of a brain or some sort of freaking intelligence.

If you so much Anti-India…. What can others do?

Have a nice day........

If you so much Anti-India…. What can others do?

Have a nice day........

Nano being rejected by Indians has what to do with me liking or hating Indians?

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

@ Cheetah786

I cannot agree with your view that Nano is unsuccessful…

Because I am not blind with hate……….

No i just realize i am arguing with some one that has the brain capacity of a 2 years old.

Nano being rejected by Indians has what to do with me liking or hating Indians?

Can any Indian answer him..........

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

No i just realize i am arguing with some one that has the brain capacity of a 2 years old.

Because of this big mouth Pakistan Economy facing many problems ........

check how TATA nano sales have increased over the months

144621.jpg

Can any Indian answer him..........

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Because of this big mouth Pakistan Economy facing many problems ........

General Pervez Musharraf (1999-2008), Pakistan emerged as Sri Lanka's second largest supplier of military aid after China - the gratitude amply demonstrated during two high profile visits to Pakistan by Presidents Chandrika Bandaranaike and Mahinda Rajapakse in 2005 and 2006. It is clear that military aid from Pakistan helped the Sri Lankan army clinch a decisive military victory against the LTTE in May 2009.

While you were on the waiting list to buy that car from India we yes we Pakistanis helped saved Sri lanka from the bankruptcy and you from becoming a Tamil ****** so in future Respect the people who helped you in time of need.before you ask me to check any more check this you check this

General Pervez Musharraf (1999-2008), Pakistan emerged as Sri Lanka's second largest supplier of military aid after China - the gratitude amply demonstrated during two high profile visits to Pakistan by Presidents Chandrika Bandaranaike and Mahinda Rajapakse in 2005 and 2006. It is clear that military aid from Pakistan helped the Sri Lankan army clinch a decisive military victory against the LTTE in May 2009.

While you were on the waiting list to buy that car from India we yes we Pakistanis helped saved Sri lanka from the bankruptcy and you from becoming a Tamil ****** and using so in future Respect the people who helped you in time of need.

talk about nano..don't talk about what you did when your own home was burning..

Even in Shillong nanos are begining to appear in taxi scene, which traditionally has been dominated by suzuki-alto
532974d1303135322-indian-taxi-pictures-dscn0786.jpg

As for the OP don't worry (if you have invested money on Nano share:P) , 10000/month is not a bad number .. Things happens in business. If nanos are good (which it is) numbers will rise and if it is bad it will go for good.A little bit of good marketing and easy finance options should raise the sales numbers a bit.

The reason Pakistan car production is hurting is most Indian Made car parts smuggled into Pakistan are coming from Sri lanka as Sri lanka is abusing its free trade agreement and you have the balls to through that in my face.question is what s going to happen to sri lanka and car parts related jobs when Pakistan start to import from India direct how many of those sri lankans will be on the waiting list for cars from Indian without jobs.

I am sorry Pakistan Helped sri lanka we should have been providing support to tamils they would have shown more respect to the people that saved them then ungrateful people like you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom