What's new

Where are the mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just becasue a member complains about a post does not mean we automatically take action against it.

You can report posts at your discretion, however, Moderators will only take action when we determine that they are in violation of forum rules. Context is taken into account as well, and obviously individual perceptions differ.

that why i say, u ppl have double standards, if its an insulting posts, and directed to some bodys personal matters, which doesnt concern him, doesnt that violate ur rules???

and AN, there were two posts, which u didnt delete(ofcourse mine were the one one deleted), then i refered to webby, and complained him abt that after i had been continually hitting report button, then webby took action against them!!, wht u ppl say abt this!!!

if some body from ur think tank, is violating the rules, surly u rnt gonna move a bit!!!, the gabbrish language he used is beyond my imagination!!

Unfortunately, our admin and mods have forgotten that liberties are conditioned on the exercise of responsiblity.

No group here is as much a problem as those fellow travelers of the radicals who are determined to recreate their nightmare state on Pakistani territory, destroying the vision of Pakistan and creating the fear that it's collapse will threaten the world, which it of course, will.

Admin and mods do not have to be liked or popular, they have to be responsible, only they have the responsiblity and the right to exercise editorial control.

Unfortunately, our admin and mods have forgotten that liberties are conditioned on the exercise of responsiblity.

No group here is as much a problem as those fellow travelers of the radicals who are determined to recreate their nightmare state on Pakistani territory, destroying the vision of Pakistan and creating the fear that it's collapse will threaten the world, which it of course, will.

Admin and mods do not have to be liked or popular, they have to be responsible, only they have the responsiblity and the right to exercise editorial control.

please elaborate, where u r pointing indirectly to, and whom r u refering to, bcoz, as ur post is directly under mine, i suspect u r creating mischief by blaming my stand here!!, whts ur agenda!!, please put this straight!!, and why u have chosen this place esp this thread??? and wht do u mean by
destroying the vision of Pakistan and creating the fear that it's collapse will threaten the world
, esp here

its the responsibility of mods to treat every body as equal, if they r not, if some ppl r given extra care and some ppl targeted most often, so its a double standard!!, its not good for the mods to "forgive"!! or some body and dislike others.

and what do u mean by word "radical" explain that, which ppl u call "radicals", r they certain category of muslims, r not the muslims equal, is there a division called radicals, moderates etc etc

r the radicals ruling pakistan today, that pakistan faces a nightmare

wht pakistan is today is "not becoz of radicals, pakistanis have to change, the entire nation has to change", the way in which pakistan is heading, saying these things, vision of pakistan etc etc its a jk

Last edited:
Just becasue a member complains about a post does not mean we automatically take action against it.

You can report posts at your discretion, however, Moderators will only take action when we determine that they are in violation of forum rules. Context is taken into account as well, and obviously individual perceptions differ.

Well said AM, I second that!

Some people should leran to have patience, others need to develop thicker skin.

Thread closed.

The problem with U-571 is that he thinks he is being targeted everywhere. The above is premier example. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom