What's new

When Israel will bomb Tehran as retaliation for Gaza attack?

These azari mullahs did build a Nuclear Hijab against their women, didn't they? You gotta give them credit where it's due. lololol

15 messages !!!!!! You just created another account loser
Lol loser
Looks like you are the other account of the loser I quoted above :D

Last edited:
With what? your personal grandiosity or versus out of Koran?... Grow up!
Without a nuclear bomb, Iran will not dare to attack the jewish states armed to the teeth with nuclear, chemical, and biological weapon, and unlike Iran, will not hesitate to use them at Iran while enjoying international support for nuking Iran. I

15 messages !!!!!! You just created another account loser
Lol loser
Looks like you are the other account of the loser I quoted above :D
Hey dude, instead of counting number of my comments(LOLOLOL), insult me, or trying to get the mod to ban or suspend me, why don't you use your brain and come up with a reasonable counter argument so we can have a civilized rational conversation that we both can learn from. Be aware, that brain is not your seater, you know what I mean. You all have been responding to me that way. what a shame!
You can insult me all you want, I am not going to reduce myself to your level and respond in kind. I am not letting you get me in an exchanging insults routine as a diversion tactic.

What a stupid ignorant reply. What’s the Quran got to do with it?
They have a massive arsenal of missiles and if attacked will launch on the Israelis. They won’t simply sit back. Yes they don’t have WMD’s but look at the size of the place and population density. It can be crippled fast. Israel can destroy Iran with its 90 warheads but they will be history as well.
Another personal insults, what else!
"Stupid Ignorant" is all you holding an opium Pipe dream that without nuclear weapons you can attack a state armed to the teeth with nuclear, bio, and chem weapons and would not even think twice to use them against you in mass, knowing well it will have the entire corrupted global support including your "friends" russia and china.
You see how Putin is supporting BB now on Gaza. He'll do the same when his best friend lobs nukes at you.
The jew will retaliate massively because it has the means, but you don't. You do not have nukes. Game's over for you. All you can do is pound your chest and blow out hot air like you have been doing.
In case of a war when the jew lobs nukes at you, you will react the same way you did when they killed your nuclear scientists (you are not building the bomb, so why bother to protect them), and top general whom couldn't even protect. What makes you think you can react in a meaningful way then.
So please, put that pipe down, put the mack down, and go to rehap so can think clearly.

Another personal insults, what else!
"Stupid Ignorant" is all you holding an opium Pipe dream that without nuclear weapons you can attack a state armed to the teeth with nuclear, bio, and chem weapons and would not even think twice to use them against you in mass, knowing well it will have the entire corrupted global support including your "friends" russia and china.
You see how Putin is supporting BB now on Gaza. He'll do the same when his best friend lobs nukes at you.
The jew will retaliate massively because it has the means, but you don't. You do not have nukes. Game's over for you. All you can do is pound your chest and blow out hot air like you have been doing.
In case of a war when the jew lobs nukes at you, you will react the same way you did when they killed your nuclear scientists (you are not building the bomb, so why bother to protect them), and top general whom couldn't even protect. What makes you think you can react in a meaningful way then.
So please, put that pipe down, put the mack down, and go to rehap so can think clearly.

What the hell are you ranting about? I’m not Iranian. Your post is the same rubbish rehashed and enlarged! I gave you a proper reply last time.
I can’t be bothered to waste time relying to you, and you have no respect when typing.
No one is chest thumping here, I’m telling the Israeli state is not invincible that is all.
Are you pro Israel?

What the hell are you ranting about? I’m not Iranian. Your post is the same rubbish rehashed and enlarged! I gave you a proper reply last time.
I can’t be bothered to waste time relying to you, and you have no respect when typing.
No one is chest thumping here, I’m telling the Israeli state is not invincible that is all.
Are you pro Israel?
Check his posts in recent days. Multiple very disgusting and racist comments about Azeri Iranians (calling them "cockroaches" and worse consistently). Strange individual.

Instructions to start WWIII:

1. First Israel teasing Hezbollah
2. Israel attacking Tehran
3. Then Iran will order Hezbollah attack Israel.
4. Hormuz strait closed, GCC involved, West Europe fcked without energy.

2. Israel attacking Tehran

Not going to happen.

That would give Iran a perfect excuse to join the war. Israel wouldn’t hand Iran that gift.

If Iran wants to get involved it will have to take the first (direct) strike.

The only way Israel can attack Iran right now is launch Jericho missiles from Israel towards to Iran. What would they target? Maybe a military industrial base that manufactures weapons. Doesn’t make sense. Attack any nuclear sites would be suicidal.

Not going to happen.

That would give Iran a perfect excuse to join the war. Israel wouldn’t hand Iran that gift.

If Iran wants to get involved it will have to take the first (direct) strike.

The only way Israel can attack Iran right now is launch Jericho missiles from Israel towards to Iran. What would they target? Maybe a military industrial base that manufactures weapons. Doesn’t make sense. Attack any nuclear sites would be suicidal.

I think all the Israeli mess was well planned in USA.

7 hours without Israel state acting in Saturday slaughter, how the hell? It was pure corruption and pure evilness from Israeli state.

And USA interests are a Israel vs Iran, since more than one decade ago.

USA dont give a fk about Israel or Gaza, they want Hormuz strait closed and Europe/Japan without oil access.

You think in Israel like as a sovereign state, it's not, you must see the big picture, and Israel like a corrupt USA vassal province.

BTW second aircraft carrier USS Eisenhower is on his way to Eastern Mediterraean.

It's useful two carriers for deterrence against Hamas? Of course not.

It's only useful if Israel launch a first strike against Teheran and they need to defend from Hezbollah.

Last edited:

Hezbollah is Iran's first & last line of defence.

It is unlikely that they will take part in the current conflict unless there is a danger of attack on Iran (which is real, especially when US & allies are moving that way).

But, until then it will be empty posturing, a few toothless attacks and a similar non-confrontational response from Israel.

images
Hezbollah is Iran's first & last line of defence.

It is unlikely that they will take part in the current conflict unless there is a danger of attack on Iran (which is real, especially when US & allies are moving that way).

But, until then it will be empty posturing, a few toothless attacks and a similar non-confrontational response from Israel.

I thought you just learnt a lesson the hard way.

Numerous lines exist in Syria and Iraq to parade generals butt naked.

images

It's a matter of time.
If it's really a retaliation, then Israeli intelligence headquarters should be bombed. They orchestrated these attacks to grab the land from Palestinians.
It's not retaliation, it's a genocide.

Till now, I can not believe that Mossad could not anticipate this attack when such a large-scale attack is being planned. I may be wrong or it is just a coincidence, but if you try to see the opposite view, Hamas basically provided enough reason to right wing current PM of Israel a reason to do drastic reaction in Gaza. Even politically their current PM is not doing great politically too.

In this world of complex geo politics, we do not know if both sides are in collusion with each other to fool the external world and meet their own individual group objective.
Does it matter
Gaza has no real value
It's prison

However the main objective is to kick out all Palestinian to close the chapter on this conflict for ever and I think that is worth a cause for Israeli to self engnrs this attack

Master stroke by Israeli
Now it will kick out 2 million Gaza people and say the conflict is over since no Palestinians are left in Israel to begin with

If it's really a retaliation, then Israeli intelligence headquarters should be bombed. They orchestrated these attacks to grab the land from Palestinians.
Land is already grabbed there is no land left

The point is force Gaza people out and change demographics that's the whole reason

They thought in misery they will leave by themselves in last 10yrs but most didn't

You're seeing the little picture.

The big picture is USA and war against IRAN, it's peak oil and cheap energy and raw materials running out.

The big picture is USA inciting a war to close Hormuz strait and fk up Europe, Japan and GCC.

USA is the most liar empire in mankind history.

Israel is just the useful corrupt idi*ts to achieve USA plans of Eurasia decreasing resources consumption.

3 ct/litre gasoline price in Iran, the cheapest in whole world.

USA must be going crazy, they dont know what new lie invent to justify a first strike of Israel puppet against Iran.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom