What's new

What to expect from PAF Intelligence Test

Syed Abbas Raza

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello, my name is Syed Abbas Raza and I am just a few weeks from attempting to fulfill my childhood dream to become a Pakistan Air Force Pilot. As ready as I feel, I do have some lingering questions that need to be answered.

My test, on 22nd August is one for Intelligence. I have tried to find a standardized list which would explain to me what this test in tales and what follows it completion.

I am, however, not completely clueless.I have been practicing from two books, SUPER EXCELLENT ACADEMIC & INTELLIGENCE BOOK by Nazan Sattar Khokhar and PAF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING GD PILOT COURSE GUIDE by Major (r) Ghulam Mohi-ud-Din (FF-Regment) and Aamer Shahzad, which are very well written and comprehensive in Intelligence, Verbal, Non-Verbal, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology Tests.

Aside from that I have also been enrolled in Noor Forces Academy run by Commandant Col Muhammad Saeed (r) who provided me with a comprehensive Study Notes guide to memorize. This contains interview questions and other facts that are expected to be memorized. Many intelligence classes were also held when i was there along side with interview examples from successful and unsuccessful ISSB interviews.

Regardless, i am unaware of how the process will happen, what the ISSB Interview has in store, how many interviews will occur, the other examinations.

There is also a lingering fear, since I have done A level and the result is currently pending, i have written 0 out of 0 for the CGPA section. However, by the time for the test i will have both my official result and equivalence for it. Will this cause any issues and if so how can i fix them?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated

You are supposed to pass with our own , already present understanding & intelligence. Coaching and studying beyond very basic structure for test is cheating. Just think logically and you will be fine.

If your nerves will permit, get a very good night's sleep on August 21. Perhaps a mild sleeping aide is warranted if you are excessively excited.

sorry but am ashamed for it , however it is true

test should be :
1. how to turn off radars when USA helis come to Pakistan
2. how to let pass indian bombers into AJK as well as in Pakistan without been notified.
3. how to step into trap of USA F16 all the time , even when they put sanctions on Pakistan and half of fleet gets grounded due to spare parts & licences

people will argue what happened on 27th to india. I am proud of it as Pakistani , however we cannot run away from reality as well.

Hello, my name is Syed Abbas Raza and I am just a few weeks from attempting to fulfill my childhood dream to become a Pakistan Air Force Pilot. As ready as I feel, I do have some lingering questions that need to be answered.

My test, on 22nd August is one for Intelligence. I have tried to find a standardized list which would explain to me what this test in tales and what follows it completion.

I am, however, not completely clueless.I have been practicing from two books, SUPER EXCELLENT ACADEMIC & INTELLIGENCE BOOK by Nazan Sattar Khokhar and PAF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING GD PILOT COURSE GUIDE by Major (r) Ghulam Mohi-ud-Din (FF-Regment) and Aamer Shahzad, which are very well written and comprehensive in Intelligence, Verbal, Non-Verbal, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology Tests.

Aside from that I have also been enrolled in Noor Forces Academy run by Commandant Col Muhammad Saeed (r) who provided me with a comprehensive Study Notes guide to memorize. This contains interview questions and other facts that are expected to be memorized. Many intelligence classes were also held when i was there along side with interview examples from successful and unsuccessful ISSB interviews.

Regardless, i am unaware of how the process will happen, what the ISSB Interview has in store, how many interviews will occur, the other examinations.

There is also a lingering fear, since I have done A level and the result is currently pending, i have written 0 out of 0 for the CGPA section. However, by the time for the test i will have both my official result and equivalence for it. Will this cause any issues and if so how can i fix them?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated
Which subjects did you give in A Levels?
It says in eligibility criteria Physics and Maths OR Biology. So am I elligible with Physics and Bio?
Also will you be taking your original O A level certificates to the test center?
Thanks

Which subjects did you give in A Levels?
It says in eligibility criteria Physics and Maths OR Biology. So am I elligible with Physics and Bio?
Also will you be taking your original O A level certificates to the test center?
Thanks

I gave Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. I am eligible to sit in the examination. On the admission slip it states that Equivalence and Original A and O level Certificates have to be brought. However, the result of May/June 2019 CAIE A level result was not up to par in my opinion. I got 3 Cs and although it qualifies as 65% and allow me to give intelligence test, I am unsatisfied with it.

So my worst case scenario is in phase. I have all documents except my A level equivalence. Can i sit in the examination on the pretense that my complete result is in January?

sorry but am ashamed for it , however it is true

test should be :
1. how to turn off radars when USA helis come to Pakistan
2. how to let pass indian bombers into AJK as well as in Pakistan without been notified.
3. how to step into trap of USA F16 all the time , even when they put sanctions on Pakistan and half of fleet gets grounded due to spare parts & licences

people will argue what happened on 27th to india. I am proud of it as Pakistani , however we cannot run away from reality as well.
Even if you have one of the best and most advance system in World it wont promise 100 Safety & success
Other Issue is Human error , Reaction time , avaliablity of assets on the ground as well
And the Biggest Problem both for Pakistan & India is Terrain. AK & JK both are hilly areas which limits the coverage from ground radar stations which Provide 90 % of coverage Pakistan untill they have AWACS & Birds in Air.
It gives a very small response time to your forces, than Indian Air Forces had a higher number of air crafts as decoy close to Lahore Border which pushed the Caps to other end and gave enough time for low flying Mirages to attack
Heck answer me a simple question if a Mirage is flying at 14 to 15 000 and drops a payload right at the border how far will that go in Pakistan ? lets add if it has gliding capabilites ?.
Unless Pakistan somehow builds and deploy a energy shield which can stop everything from penetrating this could and will happen.
It depends on the Pakistani response.

And Forget every going against uncle sam, Pakistan air force has its limit, Heck 20 to 30 of F22 will destroy the whole of PAF without a sweat.

I gave Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. I am eligible to sit in the examination. On the admission slip it states that Equivalence and Original A and O level Certificates have to be brought. However, the result of May/June 2019 CAIE A level result was not up to par in my opinion. I got 3 Cs and although it qualifies as 65% and allow me to give intelligence test, I am unsatisfied with it.

So my worst case scenario is in phase. I have all documents except my A level equivalence. Can i sit in the examination on the pretense that my complete result is in January?
No I don’t think so it’s the armed forces not a university. So you will have to present the result which you have.
My question is on your admit card does it say only intelligence exam or some other exams aswell ?
Thanks

why dont judge people of simulators like how they will perform by playing simulated Video games?
Its as real as one can get to actual flying trainee pilots also use it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom