What's new

'We will never bow to Pakistan', Afghan vice-presidential candidate Amrullah Saleh says

Not even that. We just want the millions of af-ghands to get the F**K out of OUR country and leave us in peace. Is that too much to ask? We DO NOT want these inferior beings bowing down to us. In fact we want NOTHING from them. The sooner these creatures leave Pakistan, the better.
Come on Bro, after all, they are Muslims. Be soft and kind to them. It's not an option. It's mandatory. I am not a scholar but heard that from scholars.

Come on Bro, after all, they are Muslims. Be soft and kind to them. It's not an option. It's mandatory. I am not a scholar but heard that from scholars.

That means nothing nowadays. af-ghands, and bengalis are both Muslims yet they are just as much enemies of Pakistan as are the indians, Muslim or not. Nowadays Muslims are the biggest enemies of one another than even the non-Muslims are. Religion means nothing. Pakistani nationalism is everything.

That means nothing nowadays. af-ghands, and bengalis are both Muslims yet they are just as much enemies of Pakistan as are the indians, Muslim or not. Nowadays Muslims are the biggest enemies of one another than even the non-Muslims are. Religion means nothing. Pakistani nationalism is everything.
Take it easy bro. If Bosnian get killed, our blood starts boiling. Is that without a reason? We never even heard the name Bosnia before. Similarly we have helped, by whatever we could, to Afghans against foreign occupations during last forty years. If tomorrow Bengali Muslims get a bad time, I am sure Pakistanis would be among the first to get there to help them.

look at the pic in background.
Yes we know u have habit of bowing down in front of hindus who drink cow urine but u dont stand with muslim brotherhood these type of munafiqs amongs Muslims islam says are to be punished by death because they are traitors

afghan-doos never bow to us, well we dont want them to, they bow to indians and turn their rear towards us and then we just butt ***k them. yes thats exactly what happened to afghans for incursion in Dir Bajaur in 1960s and meddling in Pakistani affairs afterwards. No issue for us , they ll always be on the suffering end

Take it easy bro. If Bosnian get killed, our blood starts boiling. Is that without a reason? We never even heard the name Bosnia before. Similarly we have helped, by whatever we could, to Afghans against foreign occupations during last forty years. If tomorrow Bengali Muslims get a bad time, I am sure Pakistanis would be among the first to get there to help them.

Not our problem. How many Palestinians, Bosnians, Arabs, af-ghands, bangladeshis etc have come to the assistance of Pakistanis and Kashmiris against india? A big fat 0. I could not care less if anything happens to non-Pakistani Muslims. They can all die for all I care. ONLY Pakistan and Pakistanis matter. All else is meaningless. By the way, the ONLY country who helped Pakistan become a nuclear weapons state with a powerful military is NOT a Muslim nation and it's people by and large do not even believe in God. They are the REAL brothers and sisters of the Pakistani nation and people. So much so for the "Ummah" and Muslim brotherhood.

Last edited:
True but Afghanistan has back stabbed Pakistan since Pakistan came into being. So much for showing Muslim brotherly love when Pakistan was just a 'premature infant'.
Do not be fooled by this Muslim brotherhood-the vast majority of it is duplicitous in nature unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom