What's new

‘We don’t need aircraft carriers, we need weapons to sink them with’ – Russian defense minister

Naaah it is effective to all countries. Iran I bet they won't even know what hit 'em. North Korea? Same.... China and Russia!? Yes. Even UK, France and Germany combined. The US Navy rules the waves. End of story.
My thoughts exactly son of Krypton.
If I have an enemy, and we both are given a choice to choose from either a carrier or long flight bombers+satellites, I will simply choose the second option.

If I have an enemy, and we both are given a choice to choose from either a carrier or long flight bombers+satellites, I will simply choose the second option.

Well you see that is your opinion. Does your opinion count in a shooting war? No. Did you serve? I assume NO. You see every Tom, Dick and Harry has their own opinion. You don't have any choice because no matter how much you like to have a carrier, your country can't afford it.

Now I have no idea how the Navy works but I know that the US Navy is the best in world and will pummel the next 5 biggest Navy in the world. No make that 10 or more. Our NAVY will send all their ships to the bottom of the sea.

I will leave the easy jobs to my brothers in blue and zoomies like @gambit . When the real war starts, that is on the ground, hell I'd be willing to wear the uniform once again! RLTW!!!

Well you see that is your opinion. Does your opinion count in a shooting war? No. Did you serve? I assume NO. You see every Tom, Dick and Harry has their own opinion. You don't have any choice because no matter how much you like to have a carrier, your country can't afford it.

Now I have no idea how the Navy works but I know that the US Navy is the best in world and will pummel the next 5 biggest Navy in the world. No make that 10 or more. Our NAVY will send all their ships to the bottom of the sea.

I will leave the easy jobs to my brothers in blue and zoomies like @gambit . When the real war starts, that is on the ground, hell I'd be willing to wear the uniform once again! RLTW!!!
You are right when it comes to Navy to navy comparison. But... :p:

Back
Top Bottom