What's new

‘We consider Bangladesh as our closest friend’ - Indian Envoy

DalalErMaNodi

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Prior to his appointment as the high commissioner to Bangladesh, Vikram Doraiswami was the additional secretary to the Ministry of External Affairs of India

1601895360532.png

Vikram Kumar Doraiswami, the new Indian high commissioner to Bangladesh, said, "We consider Bangladesh as our closest friend."

The High Commissioner arrived in the country today. He reached Bangladesh through Brahmanbaria's Akhaura International Immigration Checkpost around 10 am on Monday.

Before leaving for Dhaka, High Commissioner Vikram Kumar highlighted the friendly relations between the two countries and told reporters, "Bangladesh is India's closest neighbour. I am happy to have the opportunity of working on the development of the relation with Bangladesh. Now I have come to the Bangladesh border. I shall listen to Bangladesh's expectations and inform the prime ministers of both the countries about it."

However, he said that he would speak after meeting the president of Bangladesh.

Prior to his appointment as the high commissioner to Bangladesh, Vikram Doraiswami was the additional secretary to the Ministry of External Affairs of India.

The new Indian high commissioner was welcomed at the check post by Akhaura Upazila Nirbahi Officer Noor Alam, Assistant Superintendent of Police (Kasba Circle) Mizanur Rahman and Akhaura Police Officer-in-Charge (OC) Rosul Ahmad Nizami.

Source

And that is why they Lynch ethnic Bengalis left and right because they love them so much.

run for your life Bangladeshi people run, they are desperately looking for friends and if they get hold of you chances are they will not let you go (bad smell for extended time might kill you)

Who needs an enemy when india is friend" that is how india can be described. Case closed.

India seems to have too much of love for our tiny Bangladesh. This is what is called love sick. So, BD should give more land and water transport facilities to India to deepen it even more.

So what if India sends its army Chief to MM when that country is mobilizing troops along the BD border?

India seems to have too much of love for our tiny Bangladesh. This is what is called love sick. So, BD should give more land and water transport facilities to India to deepen it even more.

So what if India sends its army Chief to MM when that country is mobilizing troops along the BD border?
It is so obvious that India just wanted to use Bangladesh as a card to counter Pakistan its biggest rival.
But the truth is Bangladesh and Pakistan are in fact twin brothers created in the same womb in 1947.
Ironically the separation of the twin has in fact strengthen their relationship today.
India suppression and treatment of the Muslim majority in Kashmir and Jammu is alienating the Bangladeshi for one. :coffee:

These Indian officials should be slapped with follow up questions on Rohingya and watersharing issues every time they deliver platitudes or demand things from BD.

Prior to his appointment as the high commissioner to Bangladesh, Vikram Doraiswami was the additional secretary to the Ministry of External Affairs of India

View attachment 676248

Vikram Kumar Doraiswami, the new Indian high commissioner to Bangladesh, said, "We consider Bangladesh as our closest friend."

The High Commissioner arrived in the country today. He reached Bangladesh through Brahmanbaria's Akhaura International Immigration Checkpost around 10 am on Monday.

Before leaving for Dhaka, High Commissioner Vikram Kumar highlighted the friendly relations between the two countries and told reporters, "Bangladesh is India's closest neighbour. I am happy to have the opportunity of working on the development of the relation with Bangladesh. Now I have come to the Bangladesh border. I shall listen to Bangladesh's expectations and inform the prime ministers of both the countries about it."

Prior to his appointment as the high commissioner to Bangladesh, Vikram Doraiswami was the additional secretary to the Ministry of External Affairs of India.

The new Indian high commissioner was welcomed at the check post by Akhaura Upazila Nirbahi Officer Noor Alam, Assistant Superintendent of Police (Kasba Circle) Mizanur Rahman and Akhaura Police Officer-in-Charge (OC) Rosul Ahmad Nizami.

Source

Calls for a nagin dance..
show friend some nagin dance

View attachment 676248

Source
How many Bengalis have they murdered on the border?
With friends like these, who needs enemies

View attachment 676248

Source
That's why we do not need any enemy. Bharati friendship is enough.

These Indian officials should be slapped with follow up questions on Rohingya and watersharing issues every time they deliver platitudes or demand things from BD.
You are very right. However, our country keeps on kowtowing and instead of giving slap, it loves to receive it from India.

The point is whether they also consider likewise.

Back
Top Bottom