What's new

Waterless Dishwasher From Turkey Cleans up After Every Meal

Saithan

Reaction score
You guys are super boring, getting threads closed and what not. Deno seems to have figured out that closing a thread after having the last word is quite safisfying... whatever.

Waterless Dishwasher From Turkey Cleans up After Every Meal

Turkish designers who anticipate severe water shortages in the next few decades have designed the dualWash – a waterless dish washer that cleans single dishes after every single use. Mitigating huge stacks of dirty dishes and waste water resources, the dual dishwasher and cabinet uses carbon dioxide to rid dishes of crumbs and sauce and other things that insects and rodents love to eat.

As part of a collaborative project that was recognized recently at the Munich Creative Business Week, the dualWash dishwasher was designed by Gökçe Altun, Nagihan Tuna, Pınar Şimşek, and Halit Sancar.

Although we’re not so well-versed on the efficacy of using CO2 to wash dishes, its low surface tension is said to facilitate an even spread over dirty dishes. And for super-soiled plates and solid particles, a charged gas phase is used and particles are captured in a nifty filter.

When full and disgusting, preferably before either, the filter is easily removed and cleaned.

Best of all, apart from the fact that this design was born in Turkey, after every bowl of cereal or plate of hummus, users can put their plate on the dishwasher cabinet and whoosh, it will be clean in an instant.

Hopefully it will perform as well as it sounds, because if it does, this could revolutionize life for all the women in the MENA region who labor over their family’s dishes – especially on big holidays like Eid and Rosh Hashanah.

source: Waterless Dishwasher From Turkey Cleans up After Every Meal | Green Prophet

Ey saithan man these are insignificant news if we post these then there will be like 20 everyday, just look at other people's they make a thread for anything its a joke.

Ey saithan man these are insignificant news if we post these then there will be like 20 everyday, just look at other people's they make a thread for anything its a joke.
It may be more significant than you think. It's actually a great innovation.

But not related to Turkish defence anyway.

-On second thought, it might have some relevance. Think about it, it can be used in places where water is absent. Like space, or desert.

Tomorrow's Home Heroes from METU Industrial Design Students for BSH

METU Industrial Design fourth year students have recently completed an ambitious project with Profilo, the Turkish brand of Bosch Siemens Hausgerate (BSH), to design appliances for the future home. Five product concepts were selected for exhibition at Munich Creative Business Week between 11-12 February 2012. Munich Council General and Commercial Attache visited the opening of the exhibition which took place in Literaturhaus. The projects were presented by 16 Design Students and three members of staff from the Department of Industrial Design.

The theme was 'home heroes': products that can come to the rescue in our homes and save us effort and time in household tasks. The project was conducted in the ID401 Industrial Design V studio and lasted approximately two months. A comprehensive catalogue has been produced to showcase the project, which also includes related future scenarios developed by third year students for their ID301 Industrial Design III course. An animated video was presented in the exhibition showing the modelled products in a future home.

I think this is nothing to be happy about... Design of Turkish students is now owned by BSH (German Company). If our own companies founded researches like this than it would be us who owned the rights to this design.

You guys are super boring, getting threads closed and what not. Deno seems to have figured out that closing a thread after having the last word is quite safisfying... whatever.

I guess that you are talking about Greek Islands thread started by Abdi, I am sorry to disappoint you but I wasn't the one who closed that thread. :D

I think this is nothing to be happy about... Design of Turkish students is now owned by BSH (German Company). If our own companies founded researches like this than it would be us who owned the rights to this design.

And i was in such a good mood :/

Anyway, @deno just wanted to tell you how pleased i am with your recent activity. Just a consolation.

So it was a Turkish company who did design? But sold it or used for German products? Doesn't matter we can use them with our products.

So it was a Turkish company who did design? But sold it or used for German products? Doesn't matter we can use them with our products.

No, it was the METU (ODTÜ) students who designed this project for BSH, Bosch and Siemens Hausgeräte. Patent rights belongs to them.

Anyway, @deno just wanted to tell you how pleased i am with your recent activity. Just a consolation.

Yea, it is disappointing to see that BSH is founding projects in Turkey while our own companies don't...

Thanks bunch, guess some still can't pass that thing :D

Yea, it is disappoingting to see that BSH is founding projects in Turkey while our own companies don't...

What Deno is doing now days???

Being awesome as always. :smokin:

No, it was the METU (ODTÜ) students who designed this project for BSH, Bosch and Siemens Hausgeräte. Patent rights belongs to them.

Yea, it is disappointing to see that BSH is founding projects in Turkey while our own companies don't...

Yea, it is disappoingting to see that BSH is founding projects in Turkey while our own companies don't...

Being awesome as always. :smokin:

Probably Bosch bought it, they should have designed for arçelik or vestel.

Back
Top Bottom