What's new

" vo saat sawal " . Panama Leaks probe: Opposition puts forward 7 questions for PM

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Opposition has formulated a questionnaire consisting of 7 questions over Panama leaks that it has demanded the Prime Minister (PM) to answer in the Parliament, reported Wednesday.

One of the questions demands PM Nawaz Sharif to disclose details of the offshore companies that his family owns. Opposition has demanded him to give out net value of his assets, bank accounts, properties and companies. Questions formulated by opposition are as follows:

Question 1- Explanation over Mayfair flats and when were they bought?

Question 2- Reports in British newspapers should be elaborated if flats are not owned by the PM.

Question 3- PM should be answerable to Nisar’s statement over the flats.

Question 4- International property owned by the PM from 1985 to 2016 should be explained in detail.

Question 5- How much tax did PM and his family pay from 1985 to 2016?

Question 6- PM should explain the details of his family members’ and his name titled in Panama Leaks and how much the offshore companies cost? How much did the family invest in the companies?

Question 7- From where did the PM pay the liabilities of London flats worth $ 32 million?

vlcsnap-2016-05-11-13h20m23s114.png

vlcsnap-2016-05-11-13h20m05s183.png

Mar jai ga per kabbi be jawab nahi da ga coz he does not have any answers. Its all thanks to massive corruption and kickbacks. and for question #5 how much tax did he pay, lol dont even go there. That alone should be enough to put him to shame but since he is nawaz, he is well beyond such feelings.

What I am hearing that if he does not show up on Friday ... Army may think about martial law to save the country.
And some are saying that he will not show up ... lets see!

What I am hearing that if he does not show up on Friday ... Army may think about martial law to save the country.
Army will not come. If they wanted they would have come earlier on so many occasions but they chose not too. Nawaz will continue as PM till the next elections however maynot be more than a figure head.

Hahaha. Ptian and their wet dreams.

I wonder umpire ungli kyun nai authata.

We need inquiry commission, got it.
We need investigation from shoaib safdal.
We need commission under CJ, got it.

We need investigation under TOR of our choice.
We want investigation only and firstly from NS.

And now to hell with CJ, they want answer in Parliament only.

Hahaha. Ptian and their wet dreams.

I wonder umpire ungli kyun nai authata.

We need inquiry commission, got it.
We need investigation from shoaib safdal.
We need commission under CJ, got it.

We need investigation under TOR of our choice.
We want investigation only and firstly from NS.

And now to hell with CJ, they want answer in Parliament only.

I just told what I am hearing from inside the Army through some friends!

Back
Top Bottom