What's new

Vision of aselsan's future war concept: BYORK (watch video)

Balamir

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Büyük Veri, Yapay Zeka, Otonomi, Robotik Sistemler ve Karar Destek Sistemleri (BYORK)

An animated film depicting the digitized battlefield after 20 years, focusing on ASELSAN's future projections for Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Robotic Systems and Decision Support Systems (BYORK).

My opinion:
ASELSAN's advanced war systems concept on the battlefield and perhaps what they want to do in the future.

I have to admit, I became more than a fanatic of the Turkish Armed Forces and their use of technology after the latest operation in Idlib. I hope, I live enough to see more of Turkish Armed Forces, and their use of technologies which are products of Turkish engineers. I feel really excited when thinking of SAT, SF and their warfighting capabilities in combination with technology.

Last edited:
DZSGkMpXcAElJmf.jpg

From the 98th issue of Aselsan magazine:

Today, many developed countries are already trying to draw the vision of “Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous and Robotic Systems, Decision Support Systems” and create road maps in line with the level of development that technology and social culture have reached. Today, studies for the development and production of these systems are being carried out by more than 40 countries, and the most suitable companies and research institutions are working together to develop the systems needed. In this way, country resources are used effectively to meet the needs in a timely manner.
1.jpg

The need for BYORK “Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Auto-nom and Robotic Systems, Decision Support Systems” is expected to increase with an increasing momentum in the coming years. Today, and in the future, we will continue to develop and expand our systems with such abilities.
2.jpg

As ASELSAN, the systems of MGEO Sector Head of Head Unmanned Systems Program and SST Sector Chairmanship within the scope of BYORK were promoted.
3.jpg

I have to admit, I became more than a fanatic of the Turkish Armed Forces and their use of technology after the latest operation in Idlib. I hope, I live enough to see more of Turkish Armed Forces, and their use of technologies which are products of Turkish engineers. I feel really excited when thinking of SAT, SF and their warfighting capabilities in combination with technology.

I hope they use terminator robots :)

I hope they use terminator robots :)
I am not sure if i still be around lol TF-X, and some other platforms and systems are enough for me as well :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom