What's new

Vidar-36 SSK - A JV Option for PN

Really, by whom? Anyone official? Source polease.

I am sure that the construction will going to start up in coming months or so. But there would more in terms of numbers like 5-7 Frigates of 3800 Tons class.

I am sure that the construction will going to start up in coming months or so. But there would more in terms of numbers like 5-7 Frigates of 3800 Tons class.

The question is about the ship designation, not whether it will start building.

^^ stop living in dreams 7 frigates 3600 tons new subs with
images

^^ stop living in dreams 7 frigates 3600 tons new subs with
images

Why the finance minister is announcing that they are buying N-Submarines from Germany when we don't have money. Actually he would be talking about U-214 AIP submarines, which cost around $500 Million per piece and 3 of them will cost $1.5 Billion, so why not invest few $ Millions in JV with Germans like:
3000 Tons SSK
1500 Tons SSK
700 Tons Coastal SSK

Why the finance minister is announcing that they are buying N-Submarines from Germany when we don't have money. Actually he would be talking about U-214 AIP submarines, which cost around $500 Million per piece and 3 of them will cost $1.5 Billion, so why not invest few $ Millions in JV with Germans like:
3000 Tons SSK
1500 Tons SSK
700 Tons Coastal SSK

please give a link

I have seen it some where in the news...

But I am saying that instead of buying we should look towards JV that will benefit us in every way and if being exported to other countries that Pakistan will gain money in return too.

no the chineese are next Hatim Tai………:coffee:
Its obvious Pakistan paid or paying as per agreement……:smokin:

I am 100% sure and there were some news too that PN had paid the $600 Million for the 4 F-22Ps and also for the two FAC some $$ too, but due to shortage of funds they haven't produced the remaining 8 FAC. another 4+1 F-22P and 3-5 more Agosta-90Bs...

heard in IDEAS 2012 about agreement……
news was on PDF and it was with a link……:coffee:
forgot about the thread……:ashamed:

Heard in IDEAS 2012 that PN and China has finalized deal on some of the modification that is being done by PN designer and engineers on current F-22P and may on some Corvette and on current FAC, soon the work will start in Karachi shipyard after receiving money from GoP. But I think the problem is Money $$$...

Back
Top Bottom