What's new

Vande Bharat new version coming soon! Indian Railways set to introduce two more versions in FY24 – All details here

I don't get this

@NagaBaba ?

Also what are the different groups in India. Who are the "bhayyas", marwadis and baniyas? I think some of those are castes while others are slurs? Can you post an accurate ethnic demographiy pie chart on India?
Biharis are the worst, spl these @jamahir type socio economic scene waaley beggars, no manners, they either made fun of or hated, or a combo. Manner-less jaahils, the lot of them.

There's some good ones too but they're rare af.

@iamnobody can explain bhaiyyas better

Need to change all existing trains to Train-18 EMUs. Existing locomotives can be converted to freight operations. Also there needs to be proper ticket check so that people without tickets cannot enter. Make it with some mobile phone QR code generation or shit like that so it can be automated.

View attachment 931633
Indian Railways is set to introduce two more versions of the country’s indigenous semi-high speed Vande Bharat in the FY 2023-24. Both the versions of the blue and white colour train will be rolled out by February 2024. With the introduction of these new age trains, the national transporter has entered into a new era of mobility.

What are the two new versions of Vande Bharat?
Presently, there is only one version of Vande Bharat operating in the country – Vande Chair Car. The railways has planned to launch two new versions in the current fiscal – (a) Vande Metro and (b) Vande Sleepers.
Why does the launch of Vande Bharat gain importance for railways?
The Vande Bharat Express has enhanced the passenger experience. These trains are being prepared to replace the Rajdhanis, Shatabdis and local trains. Currently, all these three versions are being made at the Chennai-based Integrated Coach Factory (ICF).

Where three versions of Vande Bharat would operate?
The national transporter will operate the different versions of Vande Bharat on three different routes: (a) Vande Bharat Chair Car – The Vande Bharat Chair Car version would run between a distance of 100 kms to 550 kms. (b) Vande Metro – The Vande Metro will run at a distance of less than 100 kms. and (c) Vande Sleeper Car – The Vande Sleeper Car format will operate for a journey of more than 550 kms.

When will the format of Vande Metro and Vande Sleeper be ready for operation?
The railways has targeted to launch both of these versions – Vande Metro and Vande Sleeper by the end of this fiscal i.e. likely by February or March’24.

Recently, the national transporter has decided to upgrade suburban trains in Mumbai with the Vande Metro version. The launch of Vande Metro will provide safer, better, faster and comfortable journeys to the daily commuters.
A white woman in India , she is at high risk of rape.

I don't get this

@NagaBaba ?

Also what are the different groups in India. Who are the "bhayyas", marwadis and baniyas? I think some of those are castes while others are slurs? Can you post an accurate ethnic demographiy pie chart on India?
Bhaiyyas are mostly Biharis, same as Pakistan's muhajirs. They are the least educated, least developed state in India's 31 states.

Their level of education and financial situation can almost be compared to Pakistan, that's how bad the situation is.

Back
Top Bottom