What's new

Featured US warship FAILS to intercept mid-range ballistic missile target

You do realize that every weapon system
goes through At least some growing pains right?

Oh that’s right!

Nothing ever went wrong with a Chinese weapon system test right?

Of course, we wouldn’t know that, because the Chinese government (unlike US) will never release that information.

It wants to sucker it’s population into believing everything works 100% of the time.

But since US tech is so horrible, china should immediately launch a first strike against the United States.

I mean after all, China won’t be nuked back into oblivion right?

Any missile test requires warnings to other nations and is watched by the US and Russia.

Any failure that isn't publicized by China WILL be publicized by the US or Russia.

Nonsense. There is no US missile shield tested against multiple warhead. They even has problem intercept single warhead. And now we got some claim it has practice against multi war head?

Nonsense? google search phrase Flight Test Aegis Weapon System there over 44 tests scenarios that have been carried out till date. Aegis is capable of simultaneously defending against all air borne threats including ballistic, cruise and manned aircraft.

Nonsense? google search phrase Flight Test Aegis Weapon System there over 44 tests scenarios that have been carried out till date. Aegis is capable of simultaneously defending against all air borne threats including ballistic, cruise and manned aircraft.
I search and nothing as what u claim. They are individual interception and not as what u claim simultaneously. Another tactics by you to misled readers.

The problem is the US will never win against Russia and China. Kamikaze is the only outcome. All will died. That is not what US want. US delusionist like you will think , "I can kill you while you can't kill me." Daydream only :enjoy:

I dont know if USA can win a WWIII.

But if someday USA develop fully working weapons to win a WWIII (like THIS abm shield) then they have A LOT OF REASONS to conceal their new developed caps.

I dont know if USA can win a WWIII.

But if someday USA develop fully working weapons to win a WWIII (like THIS abm shield) then they have A LOT OF REASONS to conceal their new developed caps.

You can wait another 100 years :enjoy:

But in the meantime, witness the rise of China and suffer your agony. :lol:

If someday USA develop weapons to win a WWIII they will say NOTHING to ANYONE until after the first strike.

Likely they will use a excuse to launch the first strike, deceiving their own state, allies and using their little Israelis warmongers sh*theads.

Something like... Iran Hormuz tensions 10 years ago :lol:

They can use the exact moment SOLAR STORM arriving to Earth to launch a HEMP bomb over Russia and China, and then, launch the nuclear first strike.

News from 21 January of 2012:
17 die when boat capsizes in Iran
IRAN reports 17 people have died after a storm capsized a passenger boat off of the country's southern coast.

From correspondents in Tehran
JANUARY 22, 2012
IRAN'S official news agency is reporting that 17 people have died after a storm capsized a passenger boat off of the country's southern coast.
The report by IRNA says the boat sank while sailing between Hormuz Island and port city of Bandar Abbas on the mainland. Rescue teams saved five passengers, the report said.
The report says the boat began its 18km journey despite a travel ban on light boats by shipping authorities, due to a storm with winds of 80km/h.
Every day dozens of passenger boats travel between Bandar Abbas and nearby islands near the strategic Strait of Hormuz 1300 miles (2092 km), 100km south of the capital Tehran.

https://www.news.com.au/breaking-ne...n/news-story/53f1a2bc2f086bc875bafc5c11835d48

Last edited:
If someday USA develop weapons to win a WWIII they will say NOTHING to ANYONE until after the first strike.

Likely they will use a excuse to launch the first strike, deceiving their own state, allies and using their little Israelis warmongers sh*theads.

Something like... Iran Hormuz tensions 10 years ago :lol:

They can use the exact moment SOLAR STORM arriving to Earth to launch a HEMP bomb over Russia and China, and then, launch the nuclear first strike.

News from 21 January of 2012:

Being a loudmouth like the US, I doubt they have more in their sleeve than vis-via.

5e83b9d253101.jpg

You do realize that every weapon system
goes through At least some growing pains right?

Oh that’s right!

Nothing ever went wrong with a Chinese weapon system test right?

Of course, we wouldn’t know that, because the Chinese government (unlike US) will never release that information.

It wants to sucker it’s population into believing everything works 100% of the time.

But since US tech is so horrible, china should immediately launch a first strike against the United States.

I mean after all, China won’t be nuked back into oblivion right?
Here is a foolish American.
The ballistic missile test cannot be concealed, and it can be seen by the satellites of all countries in the world

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom